chapter 3

-house-
-y/n pov-
I returned to my house and went to my room. My parents told me that my cousin Erick and Ethan will be staying here for 1 week. They will explain why they want to stay when they got here. And yeah they're already here. Being so noisy and annoying.

Ethan Sanchez 19
He was kinda annoying and noisy he and his brother Erick was noisy.

Erick Sanchez 20
The older brother of Ethan he was calm and overprotective we were childhood friends.

I change my uniform into pajamas and went to the living room and saw Ethan playing PS4 while Erick drinking wine while satting down.

The siblings saw me getting down so Ethan quickly sat up and turn off the PC. While Erick was satting down.

"hello Cousin" Ethan said while waving at me

"hi Ethan" I said

"Älterer Bruder (older brother) please talk to your crush" ethan said then erick just got his self wet

"t-the w-what?!" erick yelled and puch his brother back

Well yeah it's true erick had a crush on you so there will be kind of romance between the two of you. But kirari had a lot you and Kirari will be together. Oops! I revealed its okay I give you a little spoiler😉 anyways let's continue...

"My lady and gentlemen our dinner is ready" my butler anthon said and I got up and so as the two.

-After Dinner-

I went back to my room and lie down. I look up.

Your room where like this...

Your house were like this

Then someone knock out on my door I got up and opened the door. And I saw Erick.

"Hai" I said

"hello y/n" he said then I let him come in and we both sat down I grab some wine because I know he like it.

"here" I hand him the wine but he refused

"oh, I thought you liked wines and why refused?" I asked and saw his cheeks blushing red lightly

"okay then so what do we have here?" I asked

"Onkel und Tante (Uncle and aunt) where the one who want us to came here and we just need to serve under you and that's all what they want from us to you" erick said

"it's fine but I want you both to wait and pick me up during my school hours so is that okay?" I asked while crossing my both legs

"yes is that all you want us to do?" erick asked and I looked at him

"No, and also I want you to guard me like what did my maids do are we clear? And that's the only things I want you both to do Erick" I said then he blushed when I mentioned his name

"alright goodnight" he said

"wait" I said then he looked at me and I stood up and kissed his cheeks

"that's my kiss for you and also don't you make me your girlfriend cause I already have one" I said but then he blushed and left I closed the door and watch some movies before sleeping.

-Next Morning-

I got up from the alarm clock and tap the button. Then I stretch up and opened my closet and grab my uniform then I went to the bathroom and take a shower. Then I used the blower to my hair and wore my uniform then I get my bag and wore my socks and shoes and I spray my body with (your perfume) and closed the door then went to the dining room to have some breakfast. I saw the siblings eating and so as I sat down and starting eating.

-Outside-

The siblings were serving on me so they did ethan opened the door for me and so as I entered. Then they closed the door and get in the car too.

-Hyakkaou Private Academy-

So I arrived the students were looking at the both of siblings. So I get out of the car and I hug them both and say my goodbye and meet them up later.

================================

Class ended so I opened my phone quickly and made this story😊😊😊