Uh-oh

Wendy stealthily ran into the Gravity Falls mall, Dipper galloping by her side.

"They're here?" Dipper asked.

"YES! FINALLY WE HAVE EVERYTHING. Oh, man that hurt my throat." Bill's voice echoed throughout the mall.

"Does that answer your question?" Wendy asked.

They ran towards the source of the noise.

They seen Bill in front of a plastic bowl putting a bunch of stuff in it. The bowl was steaming with sparkles coming out of it.

"Pretty" Mabel said as she reached out and grabbed a sparkle.

"Now, for the final ingredient... red bull." Bill said.

"I dunno about this dudes." Soos said.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Dipper yelled.

"What is that?" Wendy said, pointing her paw at the boiling bowl.

Bill opened the can of red bull with a 'pfft'. "The cure, I mean, I thought you would've guessed by now, Pine tree." He said as he took a sip of the red bull.

"The cure? but why haven't you made it before? AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" Dipper questioned nervously.

"There was no need, in fact I don't even need to put this last ingredient in. I could just tease you with it and pretend to almost spill it in... but never get it in." Bill said, almost pouring the last bit into the bowl.

"Youch!" Wendy reacted, to the stinging pain of a dart flying onto her butt. "Guys we're in trebbbbbllllllleeee hee hee." Her voice slurred as she fell asleep.

Everyone stared wide eyed at Wendy.

"I should probably hurry up with this cure thing now, huh?" Bill said, interrupting the silence.

The words "Ouch!" And "Yaaaoooo!" Came out of Mabel and Soos's mouths before they fell to the ground.

Actually, Mabel just fell asleep in her chair... but you get the idea.

Dipper charged at Bill, ready to hit him hard with his head.

Halfway there he felt a sharp pain in his side. His body started tingling as his deer legs started to fail.

He looked up at Bill. Bill looked worried as he looked up at something.

What was he looking at? has the last thing Dipper remembered thinking before his eyelids drooped and he slept.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"WAKE UP DEER BOY!" Dipper heard someone say before he got slapped.

Dipper jolted awake. He seen Bill laughing in front of him.

Dipper tried to punch him, but something stopped him.

He looked at the restraints on his arms and legs, tying him to the wall.

"We're trapped in this room together while we wait for our turn, isn't that swell?" He said while pointing to the others.

Mabel was in a giant tank that was built into the wall.

Soos was wrapped in plastic wrap and restrained like Dipper.

Wendy had a muzzle on and was restrained my a metallic leash around her neck, attaching to the wall.

They were both sleeping.

"Where's Stan? and why don't you have restraints?" Dipper asked.

"Geez kid, I don't know if they even know where that old Gargrunkle of yours is. Also...." Bill said. He then showed Dipper his wrists and neck. He had heavy metal electronic bracelets and necklace.

Dipper looked closer at his surroundings. This prison was futuristic. It was a sleek, and was pure white.

The lights were built into the ceiling, and protected by assumed un breakable glass.

"Hold on... did you say our turn?" Dipper asked.

Bill nodded yes.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Stan yawned and stretched as he got up. He scratched his backside as he walked up the stairs, yawning.

It was probably night, right?

He looked around. No one was there... wait.. no one was there? "Uh oh" He said.

He then looked at the open curtains. The sun was so close to setting. Not close enough though.

"Double uh-oh." He said before being frozen in stone.

Note: OMG, thank you for over 2k reads. ❤

The next part is already in progress :D

Read on,
Nolcat :3