Gai Escapes

Liu's P.O.V.

Me: what do u mean gai is gorn?!

Pai: he just disappeared...

Mai: we also found this * hands a paper*

Me: *reads* I have your brother. Sign Mulaka? Who-

Miyo: WHO IS THIS?! AND WHAT DOES HE WANT?!

I turned to look at miyo who seemed worried for gai. I am not much surprised. She has been a bit sad after we found out that ninja k was gai and he left us..

Jai: we.. we have heard of him. He had attacked the mong tribe years ago... but then his tribe- the reptile tribe- disappeared.

Miyo: we have to save gai!

Me: that's right. Do u guys know where the r?

Jai: we are not sure but we believe they are hidden in the forests on the borders of mong tribe.

Miyo's P.O.V.

I just hope gai is okay...

Liu: what r we waitin for! Lets go!

We all secretly made our way to the forests. There we found a secret layer or something. There

Liu: miyo, jai, pai, and mai will go save gai. The rest of us would keep the guards busy. Okay!

We all nodded. Me, jai, pai and mai made our way inside to save gai while the others fought the guards. We saw gai! He looked weak and had many bruises. I tried to get to when I suddenly got a electric shock.

Me: OUCH!

Gai' P.O.V.

???: OUCH!

That sounded like...

Me: MIYO!!!

Miyo: gai!

Miyo hit the button on the side breaking the forced field and came running in. She hugged me tight.

Miyo: gai your okay!

Gai: thanks!

Jai: not to ruin your romantic moment but we have to get outta here.

Miyo suddenly pushed me away.

Miyo: yeah you r right lets go.

We went running out and saw the rest had knocked out the guards.

Liu: gai you r okay.

Lonky: ofcourse he is. He has his miyo now.

Miyo: WHAT LONKYYY!!!

Popo: we don't have time for this! Mulaka and his army are going to attack the mong tribe.

Me: me and my brothers will get the mong guards ready.

Liu: we will come with.

Me: okay lets go.

I wonder if the chief will believe me or not. I will just have to wait and see.

To be continued-