Chapter 4

Zack and Cody came in to the lobby alomg with the Jonas Brothers wearing a long brown trenchcoat, brown fedoras, and black sunglasses. Kevin wore his sunglasses with a moustache. "Dude why did you gt a moustache? " asked Nick. "Because I want a moustache. It makes me look manlier." answere Kevin with a deep voice. "I want a moustache" said Joe. "Alright. Zack and I will check the left side of the hotel. You guys check the right side of the hotel. We'll meet back here." said Cody. The Jonas Brothers agreed and began searching. London and Maddie were walking down the lobby looking for the Jonas Brothers. "Me and Joe were so meant for each other. He's famous and i'm rich! He's hot and i'm fabulous! Sooner or later we're gonna get married." said London. "Yeah just like Jesse McCartney." said Maddie. "Jesse and I just weren't meant for each other like me and Joe. We're both gonna get married, have kids, and have our own yachts!" said London. Suddenly, Joe accidentally ran into each other. "Sorry" said Joe. "Hey watch where you're going!" said London. After Joe left, Maddie had a surprised look on her face. "Wasn't that just Joe Jonas?" she asked. London looked at Joe then back at the magazine then back at Joe then back at the magazine. She later looked up at the ceiling then fainted. "Here we go again" said Maddie rolling her eyes. A few minutes later, The boys met each other back at the lobby. "Did you find her guys?" asked Zack. "Is this her?" asked Kevin. He was pointing at a little girl with blonde hair and green eyes. She seemed to be 12 years old. "Um...no" said Zack. "How about this girl" asked Joe. He pointed at a girl who was about 15 but she had red hair and blue eyes. "That's not her." said Cody. "But i'll keep her" said Zack. Cody thumped Zack in the back of his head. "Ow!" said Zack. "That's not her." said Cody. "Alright beat it kid." said Joe in a non-aggressive way. The red haired girl turned to Joe and stomped on his foot. "That's what you get for not waving back at me in your concert and for kicking me out of your house." she said. "Well thats one crazy fan." said Nick. "How about this girl?" asked Nick. He pointed at a 14 year old girl with blue hair and brown eyes. She had one giant tooth sticking out of her mouth and piercings all over her face. "Nope." said the twins together. "Ok so how does she loom like?" asked Nick. "Long brown wavy hair with bangs, brown chocolate eyes, pretty smile, cute little nose, small delicate hands--" "she's a babe" interrupted Zack. "Where was the last time you saw her?" asked Joe. "Well we last saw her in--" the boys then realized they left her in the closet. "The closet!" they said together. The twins ran to the elevator. "Why would they lock her up in a closet?" asked Kevin. Nick thumped his brother in the back of his head. "Ow!" said Kevin as they walked to the elevator. Meanwhile, the boys went into the imperial suite and opened up the closet. "Oh no room service was here!" said Cody. "Then that means that they probably found Joette and kicked her out!" exclaimed Zack. The twins quickly ran to the lobby. As they were about to head outside, they saw Joette walking towrds them. "Joette there you are. We were worried about you!" said Cody. He hugged her. "Um cody." said Zack worriedly. "Not now Zack." said Cody waving his hand away. "Cody. Moseby" said Zack worriedly. Cody looked up. He thought he was hugging Joette but instead , he was actually hugging Mr. Moseby. Cody quickly let go. "I knew there was something up with you two today." said Mr. Moseby. "Hey wait hold on, how do you know we were up to something?" asked Zack. "I thought you two would do the same thing as the time Jesse McCartney came to town so i thought i would check the vents. Then i found this little rascal inside. 'What are you doing?' I asked. Then she replied looking for Zack and Cody.'" The twins gave her a look. Joette mouthed Sorry. "Would you boys care to explain?" asked Mr. Moseby "Yeah i'd like to know too." said Carey, the boy's mother. Now they knew they were in trouble. Zack and Cody explained the whole story to Mr. Moseby and their mom. "That's so sweet boys but i can't allow a minor inside my hotel by herself." said Mr. Moseby. "Mr. Moseby surely there has to be an exception. We don't know where her parents are and she doesn't know where they are either." said Carey. "I'd love to but it is against Hotel policy to leave a minor unattended. Unless you're willing to share your suite." asked Mr. Moseby. Carey gave Mr. Moseby a look. "Mr. Moseby do you really trust Zack with a girl?" she asked. Mr. Moseby looked at Zack while he gave an inoccent smile and two thumbs up. "You're right. But we have no other place where we can keep her." said Mr. Moseby. The Jonas Brothers ran up to the boys. "Did you find her?" they asked. Mr. Moseby and Carey both had a surprised look on their face. "Oh i see this is a bad time." said Joe. Suddenly, Maddie and London started to scream their heads off and running to The Jonas Brothers. "Oh my gosh, you're the Jonas Brothers!" said Maddie. London creepily stared at Joe. "Um what's wrong with her? " asked Joe freaked out. "You don't know me but we're gonna get married soon." said London. "Wait what if the Jonas Brothers let her live with them? They're cool with it right guys?" asked Zack. "Well by how they talk about her we'd like to have her." said Nick. "That's nice Mr. Jonas but once you check out and we still haven't found her parents. She'll have no place to live." said Mr. Moseby. "I can't believe this. She's actually going to get kicked out." said Zack. "Yeah. We're never gonna find a girl like her ever." said Zack. "Wow you guys really like her don't you?" asked Maddie. "Yeah. I feel like me and her were meant for each other." said Cody. "So do i" said Zack. Maddie thought of a plan. She would ask for London to room with her but London would never be nice enough to let her stay. But then she thoufht of another plan. "Wait, what if she stays with me?" asked Maddie. "You would do that?" asked Cody. "Well i suppose it could work." said Mr. Moseby. "Really?" asked Zack. "Yeah i could bring her here everytime i go to work and i do have an extra room ever since my sister got married." said Maddie. "Thanks sweet thang. But just in case, try not to be jealous." said Zack. "Oh i'll try." said Maddie sarcastically. "Oh i can't wait to room with you. You're a really coo, person and i have a feeling we're gonna be great friends." said Joette hugging Maddie. "I did always want a little sister" said Maddie. "Hey Joette come on let's go have some fun." said Cody. Zack, Cody, and Joette went to the lounge and danced out to the Jonas Brothers.