episode twenty three: rock the kasbah

chapter fifteen: zack ruins his brother's life... makes up for it

 makes up for it

(outfit ^^^^, short hair growing out but this blonde for the next few chapters)

docking in morocco, i was sat at the juice bar with bailey, woody and london, zack was working. "i can't wait until we dock in morocco. i wanna visit the kasbah of the udias and ruba and experience 5,000 years of culture and history" bailey says. "and i wanna buy a belly button ring that sparkles" london said clapping her hands and then cody walked over to us dressed like an explorer. "as we say in the desert; 'what's up dunes?'" cody greeted. "what's up is that you should have left that in the desert" i joke. everyone laughed.

"cody, i see your wearing your grizzly scout uniform are you going for your dork badge?" zack joined in on the joke london, zack and i  laughed. "mock me if you will, but this will keep me cool in the hot arabian sun" cody informed. london scoffed. "you couldn't be cool if you were wearing ice tube underpants" london joked. we laughed again. "actually, they're surprisingly comfortable" cody admits. london looked horrified at woody and i. 

"good day. i want you all to know i'll be planning a moroccan feast on the sky deck tonight" dad informed us. "that sounds great" woody says. "for passengers only" dad said. "technically, we are passengers" bailey pointed out. "paying passengers" dad changed his answer. "technically, we are paying" cody pointed out. "oh just don't come" dad whined. "what about me, dad?" i asked "of course because you're not a hooligan" dad says, before walking off.

_______________________________________

docked in morocco, we went to the stalls they have. we even switched our money for the moroccan currency so we could by something. walking with bailey, and london while woody and marcus were there too but just carrying london's things. "london you bought so much stuff, you need a camel to carry it" bailey said. "she does" i said simply. "i have these two humps" london says, pointing to the boys trailing behind. "can't feel my arms" woody complained.