Sleepover part 1

Matthew POV:

It was that night at the school sleepover where it finally happened I kissed the boy of my dreams and guess what? HE KISSED BACK!!!!!! So let me just tell the story from the beginning.
A few hours before the school sleepover:
I don't want to go to that hormone fest!, I yelled to my mom as she was forcing me to go to that damn school sleepover. It will be a fun experience you never get out Matt!. Ugh fine a agreed to go without a fight( this time) as I was waking to school I saw jay walking a few steps ahead for me and my heart fluttered. I called out his name and he turned around, HEY MATT WHATS UP!!! He yelled excitingly! We started walking together and talking it was nice when we just talked be our selfs!
So who do u think is gunna get laid at this thing huh, Jay said with a smirk on is face, I blushed in hopes it would be me AHH-what the fuck I'm thinking he's like a neanderthal!!! A sexy one OMG MATT SHUT UP!!!! Uh Matthew? Jay said in a worried tone. YES yes yes *ahem* sorry what where we talking about? I say nervously!  I was just talking about sex like usual but we just got to school so I'll se u later *he winked at me* my face turned bright red I yelled back, OH YEAH SEE U LATER....... you dumbass I said to myself as a smacked myself on my head!

Jays POV :

Holy shit I actually said that what a FUCKING DUMBASS (I yelled to myself) *sigh* I really hope he didn't take that in a pervey way. Hey jay I hear a voice say behind me, I turn around to see nick, Andrew and jessi. Oh hey guys what up? Hey jay Andrew said, uh who where u yelling at? Oh that's not important so are u guys siked for this bad ass sleepover!!!

A few hours later
Matthew POV:

It's so loud in the gym I can't take it! I grab my stuff and walk over to the teachers lounge thinking about jay... obviously he's always on my mind. When I got to the teachers lounge I saw jay laying on the floor right next to it. Jay? I say, jay sits up oh hey Matt what's up? I was going to break into the teachers lounge with this Key I stole from coach Steve but now I'm wondering why the hell your here and not trying to grab someone's boobs! I say in a sassy tone. *Sigh* believe it or not I can't stand to much noise it makes my head spin and I just hate it!, jay says.
Oh that sucks, there was a Quick kinda awkward silence before I broke it by saying "well you wanna sleep in the teacher lounge with me a brought my lab top?" Really?! You wouldn't mind? Of course I say as I unlock the door, wait a second!! Jays says. I looks back at him and say "what". Are you trying to gay me?? He says! What the fuck did you just say!? Listen jay I'm not trying to gay u and that's not how it works idiot and also I would never go for you ( I say lying through my teeth) at this point I was getting pissed I said " you know what fuck you go sleep in hell! Wait wait wait Matthew- I slammed the door before he finished that sentence that I could already tell was going to be bad.

HEY YALL THIS IS MY FIRST PART TO THIS STORY AND IN CASE YOU DIDINT READ MY BIO THIS STORY WILL NOT BE SAID I REPEAT THE STORY WILL BE ALL FLUFF ANS A LIL SMUT HERE AND THERE THANK YOU FOR READING