Fire in your eyes 2

Marcellina did not go to school. How could she? Her daddy just left her. She sat in her room, bored out of her mind when she heard a crash from the kitchen. She got up and walked to her door slowly. She opened the door but paused when she heard another crash and a shout.

"Stop it, Scott!"

It was her mom. Marcy froze. Who was Scott? Why was he here? She turned back around and grabbed her stuffed blue monkey for her bed and ran to the kitchen. She saw her mother and a man she had never seen before. He was freakishly tall, towering over her mother by at least 2 feet. Okay, that's not normal. Nobody can be that tall can they? His black eyes bore into Marcy's. She saw the hatered behind them, as if wondering ' why was this monstrosity created?' The man's eyes traveled to her monkey and he scoffed.

"Marcy go back to bed." Her mother's voice rang out, but it was ignored. Marcy scanned the area finding broken glass on the floor and the various wine bottles on the counter. She was also vaguely aware of a rectangular contraption sitting next to a wine bottle. In the most blunt voice she had, Marcy said,

"Hello," "Hi". Scott replied, his voice obviously annoyed. Marcy narrowed her eyes at him. Before she could say anything her mother pleaed,

"Please go to bed Marcy, He was just leaving," "No I wasn't." Scott cut her off glancing into his wine glass before looking back at Marcy, " Yeah, go to bed Marcy,". Marcy decided she didn't like Scott nor this entire situation, but the look on her mother's face told her arguing would make things worse. She backed away slowly before turn around and walking away, only stopping a little away from the kitchen. She wanted to hear the rest of the converstaion.

" I've had enough of your bullshit Valentina, Just tell me where he is!""I told you, Scott he left today! I don't know where he is!".

They were talking about her dad? Why? What did that man want her father?

"Marcy," She looked into the sad and worried eyes of her mother. It hurt her seeing her mom like that, she couldn't bear it. " Goodnight mom," she said before running to her room, locking the door behind her and jumping into bed. She shut her eyes tightly, trying to fall asleep with all these mixed emotions.

If only she knew it would not be a 'Good night'.