Nightclub 2

Grab your holy water 😪

After reaching upstairs Jungkook pushed the blonde against the wall. And start kissing him. Pulling his lips with his teeth while the later moaned at the feeling.

"Tell me your name" Jungkook's low and deep voice send thousands of electricity to the blonde's body while his hand was roaming around the blonde's body.

"Kim Taehyung." The later panted. Voice contains a lot of emotions.

"Jungkook"

And with that they again crushed their lips. It was hard like both wanted to eat up the others lips. They stumbled to the rooms door and Jungkook began to search for the keys in his pockets while Taehyung was busy sucking Jungkook's tongue and messing up Jungkook's hair.

After finally getting the keys Jungkook hurriedly opens the door cause the later wasn't leaving him for a second. Jungkook pulled taehyung in and slammed him against the closed door while unbuttoning the blonde's white shirt.

"Mmm.... So impatient" Taehyung chuckled

"And you are a fucking tease" Jungkook said unbuttoning the last button of that white shirt which covered the blonde's perfect body.

Jungkook backed away from Taehyung. After taking 4/5 steps from where he can see the blonde perfectly his eyes went on him. And his dick twisted by the view before him. He looked amazed.

There was Taehyung looking all gorgeous and sinful with the unbuttoned shirt still hanging on him. His eyes were closed and lips were parted.

Jungkook's eyes traveled from head to toe of the blonde. His eyes stucked on the laters nipples. And Jungkook finally lost it.

He hurriedly throw the later on his shoulder and Taehyung gasped. Jungkook made his way to the bed while slapping Taehyung's perfect ass time to time.

After reaching the edge Jungkook dropped Taehyung on the bed and started to unbuttoning his shirt.

"Now babyboy.... Do you remember what I told you earlier?" Jungkook asked eyeing Taehyung up and down.

" W-what? " Taehyung shuttered. He was feeling so small under the gaze of the later.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled the later so that Taehyung was on his knees facing Jungkook.

"I told you I love rough " Taehyung gulped and crossed his arms on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Who is stopping you?" Taehyung asked seductively.

" Oh... Don't forget you asked for it" Jungkook pulled taehyung and crashed their lips again. And they both felt there lips were made for each other. With tongue fighting and teeth clashing still they were unable to disconnect those lips.

"Come on babyboy .... Show me what you lips can do to my junior"
Jungkook said leaving the blonde's lips though he didn't want to.

Taehyung panted and get down from the bed. Taehyung went on his knees and unbuckled Jungkook's pant. He pulled his pants with his boxers.

There it goes... Jungkook's junior was standing proudly in front of Taehyung annnnnddddd Taehyung cursed. He knew he invited a great pain to him by himself.

Jungkook chuckled looking at Taehyung's shocked face.

"Come on baby don't make daddy wait for long. Open your mouth and take daddy's little junior. " Jungkook said while his went to the laters hair who was currently looking all messed up.