home

Trigger warning: religion

I just stand there for a second, trying to process my emotions but it's all so confusing it happened all too fast. I stumble backwards, pressing my back against the door for stability and breakdown, tears spill down my cheeks, irritating my skin. I slide my back down the door and curl up.
Why me?
What did I do?
I've always went to church on sundays,
I've always read my bible,
I've always feared god.
So why, why has he left me why is he letting this happen?
I dont know how long I had sat there before I heard three loud knocks on the door
"Baby? You're not going to make me come in there are you?" I feel panic rise up in my chest again as I stand up quickly
"No-" my voice comes out small and thin so I try again
"No it's okay I'll only be a minute" I hear a grunt then receding footsteps as I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding and walk over to the box. I crouch down next to it before lifting the lid off of it and look in.
I find mainly crop tops, skirts and shorts but after a little searching I find a pair of black ripped jeans and a black tee shirt with a white flower on the left side of the chest. I stand up and change discovering that the clothes fit perfectly, too perfectly. It scares me a little, how does this man know what size of clothes I wear. I try to push my panic down as I go towards the door I place my hand on the door handle and take a calming breath before opening it and heads downstairs towards the male maybe talking to him might help me understand what's going on so I stand at the bottom of the stairs looking up at the male as he smirks down at me holding out a hand. I hesitate but take it and let him guide me into the kitchen to talk about this place becoming my 'home'