Chapter 1 The Big Day

Today is the big day because today is my birthday! I'm so exited and I can't wait to see my friends and my other family too. My Dad said we were going to go to Disney World and sadly, we are going to drive there. This trip was going to be a long trip. "Dad, why can't we take an airplane? It is a lot faster and we get a lot more time to do some shopping. Please Dad, can we take an airplane PLEASE!" I begged so hard. " For the last time no! We are going to ride in that car and I'm not gonna hear any arguing, fighting, whining, bla, bla, bla, ......." My dad said with an annoyed tone. After a while I tuned out and I really didn't hear what he had to say but then again, I really didn't care, it was my birthday and nothing is going to get in my way. Well it is time to go and I'm OK with the car but I sometimes get car sick so I really don't like riding in a long car trip. Florida is on the other side of the united states and we are in Washington so this is gonna be a really really REALLY long car trip, ecsspesially my annoying sister Stacy. When we get in the car I emediently put on my tunes and I pass out because most of the night I was packing for this retarted trip so I hardly sleped at all. We are in Kansas, surprisingly I was asleep for that long. All I really care is just getting there. "Hey Dad, there's a resturaunt, can we stop there, I'm hungry." I tried to bribe him while saying it. "Yea, money isn't gonna work so put away your cash and your mother should have some food in the front so wait paitionatly." My dad said. Damn, I thought that would work, oh well.

Sorry it is short but I don't know how to work this lolololol but I'll update the other chapter tonight or tomorrow. Thx for reading.