𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

"𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵."

☽♡☽♡☽♡

YOU WALKED WITH YOUR BROTHER, back to your apartment. It just so happened that you ran into him while leaving your selected major's orientation.

Even though it was March and was beginning to warm up a bit, the wind was giving you a chill and you began to walk a little faster to get back home. Holding your orientation papers close to your chest, you turn to your twin brother and begin to spark a conversation with him.

"How was it?" You asked, a smile tugged on his lips.

"It actually wasn't as boring as I thought, I actually made some friends." He tells you. You give him a look of slight surprise but you smile at him.

Your twin brother was somewhat of an introvert, but that was only with people that he considered strangers.

"Wow, Jeon Jungkook is making friends on the first day, who would've thought" You giggle and give his shoulder a slight bump.

"Yah, I know how to make friends. It's just a matter of if I want to be friends with them" He gives you a fake scowl. You copy his facial expression and giggle a bit more. "But what about you sis? You make any friends?"

You give your brother a slight nod and continue walking.

"Yeah I made some, all girls though, there aren't a lot of guys as education majors"

It wasn't surprising to you that there was a shortage of guys in your major, you didn't really pay that much mind to it considering it wasn't a really big deal.

Jungkook hums in response and you guys continue to walk, leaving campus. You guys stop at the cross walk and wait for the bright man to pop up on the signal.

"You know Y/n, I was thinking." You turn to your brother, ready for him to finish his sentence. "How do you feel about getting a place closer to school? I know mom and dad wouldn't mind it"

You guys begin to walk as the signal changes.

"I honestly don't think it's a bad idea in all honesty, have you been looking at places?" You ask.

Jungkook nods his head and turns on the corner, you stop and tilt you head in question.

"Kookie, where are you going? The bus stop isn't that way." You tell him.

Your twin gives you his signature smile and uses his hands to signal you to follow him. Jesus where is this goof taking me this time? You thought to yourself. It was still kind of cold and you just wanted to go home and snuggle in the heat of you apartment.

You sigh and follow your brother, you speed up your pace to a slight jog, to catch up to Jungkook. Once you catch, you give your brother an annoyed look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jungkook laughs and playfully puts his arm over your shoulder.

"Where are we going? I just wanna go home and eat." You puff out with an attitude. You shove his arm off and cross your arms and stop in front of him. "Tell me Kookie"

"I'm showing you the apartment building that I've been looking into, prissy." You roll your eyes at your brother and you continue to follow your brother down the streets of Seoul.

☽♡☽♡☽♡

A/n
So basically all the members are going to be in this story, it's AU and I've decided to age them down to fit the college years (Jungkook being 18 instead to fit being a freshman, Tae and Jimin being 20, and so on)
I hope y'all like this fanfic, it'll be my first one and I'm really excited to see where this will go