Hazel Is Pregnant!

"Dadda, where is Momma?" Sam, asked, for the 15 million time in a row. Jules said, "Yeah where?" I wanted to tell them, but Hazel would kill me. She is off on a demigod mission with Leo Valdez. Ugh, I hate him. I told them, "It's ok, she is with Uncle Leo right now." I winked at Jules, signaling that I will tell her where she really is later. Jules knows since she is 11. Sam is 6, so we have not told him anything. Sam ran off to his room, while Jules sat on the couch, on her phone. Ugh, pre-teens. Electronics is their life. I walked to the kitchen to make lunch. Jules walked over and asked, "Where is Mom really?" I looked around to make sure Sam was not here, and said, "She is on a mission with Leo." Jules nodded and went back to her phone. Sometimes I regret letting Hazel give her a phone.

2 hours later, Hazel came home with Leo. The kids ran over to Leo and he said, "Hey kids! Ya boi Leo is here! The fun can start!" I looked at him and growled but he did not notice. Hazel looked at me and said, "Frank, be nice." "But whyyyyyyyyyyyyy......." I whined. Hazel smiled, "He is my friend which means he is your friend, too." I looked at her, "But-" She shushed me and went to our room. I walked outside with Leo and the kids. Leo and Sam were chasing each other while Jules was on her phone, again. I asked, "Hey Leo, where's Calypso?" Leo looked at me and said, "She is on a shopping spree with Piper and Annabeth." As soon as he finished, Sam tackled him and I laughed. Then Hazel came out and gestured me to come inside. We walked into our room and said, "Frank, when I got home, I went to our room because I was nauseous. So I went into the bathroom, vomited and took a pregnancy test. So no I am-" "Pregnant" I cut her off. She nodded and we walked downstairs and called Leo and the kids inside.

"Ok kids, Leo we have something to tell you." I said nervously. Hazel then said, "Ok please don't scream or run to your rooms, or for Leo run home." She glared at Leo, clearly saying, If you light on fire, do it while the kids are not here or I will kill you. She looked back at the kids and said, "I am pregnant!"

Hi guys its me i am sorry it was so short but i need to rest my brain so i will be making a new page but i hope you like this and i hope that you guys would want more so i am not wasting time writing this. also tell me in the comments how you think Leo and the kids are gonna take Hazel's pregnancy. bye!

-Scarlett 😎😎😋😋😘😘😂😂🤣🤣😅😅