Excitement!

I swear I saw smoke coming out of Leo. "Leo" I said "Come here." Leo followed me to the bath room. I poured water on him. "What the heck man," Leo said. "You have to many problems with me don't you Frank?" "Dude, you were smoking." "Yeah, smoking hot" Leo said. I slapped him, "No, smoke was curling off your shoulders, arms, legs, and head. Thankfully, Sam didn't notice." Leo pouted and walked out of the bathroom as Hazel came in. 

"How did the kids take it the news?" I said. She pursed her lips, "It went well. Jules was not that excited, of course. She got up and said, 'Congrats Mom,' and walked away on her phone. But Sam jumped of the couch screamming happily." I was about to say something else but I heard Jules say, "Mom, Sam got into the cookie jar again." Hazel kissed me and walked out of the bathroom. 

I followed her and Jules said, "Eww were you two making out in the bathroom?" I shook my head and walked over to where Hazel and Sam were. "But Mom, I'm hungry." Sam whined. I shook my head, "Sam you can't just grab cookies whenever you want. Those were for Percy and Annabeth's party tonight. If you don't behave,-" All the sudden I heard a knock on the door.

It was Nico and his boyfriend, Will. Nico looked at me and Leo in disgust and said, "I came for Hazel, not you 2 idiots." Then he shoved passed us and the kids swarmed him. For some reason, Nico smiles when he has the kids and they seem to like him more then anyone else, except for me and Hazel. Will smiled and said, "Sorry, Nico woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was very grouchy." Leo then smiled, "Wait were you to in the same house this morning-perhaps the same bed?" I slapped him and Will kicked him. He screamed, "OWWWWWW! Gods, you guys hurt. Sometimes you even scarier then Nico." 

Nico turned to him and Leo said, "Uhh excuse me, I gotta go umm- pick up... Calypso." I looked at him, "Dude, Calypso doesn't have a job." He smacked me, "No you idiot. Not a job. She is at a umm...... uh.... party. Yeah a party." He ran out the door and Nico chased after him yelling, "GET BACK HERE VALDEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Hazel and Sam dying in the background. I told Will to come in and get comfortable.

Finally Nico gave up on Leo and came back with Hazel and Sam still laughing their heads off. Nico looked at Hazel and said, "Ok don't die of laughter on me. I have already had to deal with Bianca's death, I don't need you to die, too." Hazel stopped laughing and glared at him. Sam stopped laughing with a confused look on his face, "Wait, who is Bianca, and how did she die?"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! Hi guys its me again the next part will be Hazels point of view and this one was longer I might add a few changes so stay tuned please and please comment on what i should change and another part will be put shortly bye

Also comment on what Nico, Frank, and Hazel's reaction to Sam's question should be.

-Scarlett 😎😎😋😋😘😘🤣🤣😂😂