Chapter 7- Eyes

I opened my eyes due to the light streaming into my window. It took me a while to realise I wasn't sleeping in my bed alone.

I turned my head around to look at Lipp. He looked so peacfull, untill his eyes quickly opened scaring me a little. I looked closer but was a little confused at what I was looking at.

"Lipp..." I asked slowly, staring at his eyes

"yea?"

"Umm, w-why are your eyes uh, different colours? Ones brown and the other is blue..."

"fƲck" he muttered and covered his face with a pillow.

"Do you wear brown contacts or something? Cause I've never seen your blue eye before"

He didn't answer, so I grabbed the pillow and pulled it away from him. He just closed his eyes. "its called Heterochromia iridum and I don't like it" he finally responded, still keeping his eyes closed.

"Open your eyes" he opened them slowly. "Why don't you like them? They're amazing" I stared at him, totally mesmarised.

"I used to get bullied when I was younger beause of it" he answered

"Yea, well now everyone's afraid of you, so no more contacts" I stated

"you like them?" he sounded genuinely surprised

"I love them!"

"okay then" he smiled

"Lets go get breakfast" I pulled him out of the bed, then lead him to the kitchen.

Even though it was a school day I kind of felt like making pancakes. I got all the ingredients ready and started mixing things together. It was then that I noticed that both my parents weren't here.

Lipp must have noticed my frown since he decided to speak up "Kitty, what's wrong?"

"Uh..." I debated on whether it not I should tell him. Would he just think I was being stupid for feeling sad about this?

"Tell me" he said gently, did he just read my mind or something?

"My parents aren't here and I don't know... I just feel a bit, sad" I answered, staring at the pancake mix instead of his face.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I just thought you wouldn't really care" I replied honestly

He just shook his head "Of course I would care, don't be silly. Hey you wanna see something cool?"

He poured some of the mix into the pan, then waited for it to cook a little. After a minute or two he flipped the pancake up into the air and caught it with the pan perfectly.

"Are you serious! Why are you so amazing?" I laughed, then asked him to teach me.

It took a while but I finally got there in the end. After our pancakes we quickly cleaned up the kitchen, then got ready for school.

Luckily Lipp had spare clothes in his car, so he didn't have to wear yesterday's.

Once we arrived at school, I got out if the car, only to be pulled back in. I then noticed Lipp holding the leather jacket I gave back to him that night.

"You have to wear it" he smiled

I nodded and put it on. I then jumped out of the car and walked round to his side.

"You're so cute Kitty" he said while putting his arm over my shoulders, which then caused me to blush.

We carried on walking through the halls until he abruptly stopped.

I turned to look at him and wondered what was wrong.

"I don't know your last name! Kitt, what's your last name?" he yelled, like it was the most important thing in the world.

"I don't want to tell you" I shook my head frantically.

"PLEEEEAAASSSEEE!" he whined

"Don't laugh okay?" I said seriously

"I won't" he replied

"It's Catter" I muttered quietly

"Wait, what?"

"My last name is Catter" I groaned in frustration.

"Wait, are you serious?"

"Sadly"

"Wow, that's kinda cool though" he smiled "Kitt Catter" he kept repeating

"Stop! don't say it out loud!"

"KITT CATTER!" he yelled, as we walked to math.

••••

Tyson was sick today and the twins were busy at their poetry club meeting, which left Lipp and I alone at lunch.

We were sharing his fries, maybe it wasn't sharing- more like I was stealing his fries, until he stopped and just stares at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly, was there food on my face?!

"Kitty" he paused "I want to take you out on a date" he stated

That sentence alone made my heart start racing like crazy.

"A-are you s-sure" I was so surprised I couldn't even speak without stuttering.

"Positive, do you want to go on a date with me?" he asked

"U-uhh" why couldn't I answer?! I felt my face heating up, so I looked away, focusing on the bowl of fries.

"Kitty... should I take that as a yes?" He smiled cheekily

I nodded quickly.

"So cute" he commented

The bell rang which means lunch was over and Lipp decided to walk me to my class.

There were a few whispers about his eyes that he must have heard since he didn't look very happy.

I looked up and whispered "don't worry about it" I reminded him

He smiled softly then replied "thanks Kitty, meet me at the car after school" and planted a kiss on my forehead, which probably caused my face to stay red for the rest of the day.

•••
A/N
HEY! Please comment, tell me what you think!
I've decided that this will be a short story kinda thing.

VOTE AND COMMENT <3

**not properly edited**