Chapter 1- bad dreams

"You're such a whore you know that Ariana?" He says getting closer to me pushing me to the wall. "I'm not sure how anyone could ever love you. I mean, Justin never will. Just like me. I left. Why? Because. You're trash." He finished, slapping m

"Why are you doing this, Jay? I loved you.." I said, a tear sliding down my cheek.

He laughed.

"You're a slut. That's why." He spit.

'Ariana! Wake up!" I wake up to Justin next to me shaking me, panicked.

"Another bad dream babe. I'm sorry. I love you. I'm going to get you some tea, and I'll be right back. Do you want me to sleep with you in here tonight?" He asked rubbing my back. He always knew what to do.. I nod my head yes. As he leaves, I turn the t.v on. The channel turns to family guy, one of our favorite shows to watch. You're probably wondering "Ariana why are you in his house?" Well because of these bad dreams he insisted I move in so he could always be here when I needed him. Soon, he came back in my room with an extra pillow, two cups of tea, and 4 movies in between his teeth. I giggled and moved over. He sat next to me, handing me the tea, and putting his on the night stand then adjusting everything. "Are you alright babe?" He asked me.

"Justin I'm okay. Thank you for helping me. Are you sure you're not sick of me? This happens more than 4 times a week, Justin..." I frown.

"Ariana don't be like that its okay. I promise. Look at me-" he says grabbing my chin to look at him. "Everything is okay Ariana. I'll always be here for you. Love you babe. You should go to bed okay?" He finishes giving me a small smile. I return it, and nod. We lay down, and he takes me in his arms holding me close making me feel safe. Soon I start to drift off, and right before I fall asleep I hear Justin say "I love you Ari." Then I fell asleep in his arms.

(A.n. IT SEEMS LIKE THEIR DATING BUT NOT YET . I DID THIS WITH MY BEST FRIEND ALL THE TIME IT WAS NOTHING OKAY LOVE YOUUUUU GUYS. INSTAGRAM IS : ARIANAISBABY1993

ANY SUGGESTIONS, COMMENT ON A PICTURE. )