Chapter 2- Back In The Studio

Arianas POV-

I woke up in Justin's arms wrapped around me. I slowly take his arms from my waist and stand up, going to my closet getting out a white tank top, some black sweat pants and getting my light brown fuzzy boots. I go shower, then after I get dressed I blow dry my hair, put my bangs bobby pinned back. I do very very light makeup. Almost not noticeable. I get money, and my iPhone then leave Justin a note telling him I went to get Starbucks so he didn't worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im waiting to get my drink at Starbucks and see Justin's car pull up. "Ariana" I hear my name called so I go get my coffee. I go outside and get in Justin's car. "What are you doing here you were sleeping you look so tired." I say quickly

He laughs "Ariana calm down its 12 in the afternoon. Let's go to the studio!" He smiles. I return the smile and he pulls off driving us there. 10 minutes later we're in the studio getting things ready to record.

"Justin! Let's record 'Fall' together. just for fun!" I say excitedly. He nods yes smiling, while Scooter sits by the nobs to tune us and things. Scooter counts down from 3 on his fingers. On 3 the music starts playing.

Justin: Let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. He fell in love with his best friend when she's around he feels nothing but joy. But she was already broken, and it made her blind. She could never believe in love that anyone would treat her right.

Me: did you know that I loved you? Or were you not aware? You're the smile on my face. And i ain't going nowhere. I'm here to make you happy, here to see you smile. I've been wanting to tell you this for a long while

Both: who's gonna make you fall, in love? I know you got your walls wrapped all the way around your heart don't have to be scared at all, my love. Cause you can't fly unless you let your you can't fly unless you let yourself fall.

Justin: I can tell youre afriad of, what this might do. We've got such an amazing friendship that you don't wanna lose. Well i don't wanna lose it either, but I don't think I can stand sitting around while you're hurting babe so take my hand.

Ariana: did you know you're an angel, that forgot how to fly. Did you know that it breaks my heart every time to see you cry.

Both: cause I know that a piece of you's gone every time he did wrong I'm the shoulder you're crying on, and by the end of this song I hope you can figure out who's gonna make you fall, in love? I know you've got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart. Don't have to be scared at all. My love. Cause you can't fly unless you let yourself, you can't fly unless you let yourself fall.

Justin: I will catch you if you fall

I will catch you if you fall

But if you spread your wings

You can fly away with me

But you can't fly unless you let your...

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall.

Both: What's gonna make you fall in love?

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart. Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love. But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall,

So fall in love

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart. Don't have to be scared at all oh, my love. But you can't fly unless you let yourself, You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

We both finish. We look into each others eyes. He glances at my lips then back to my eyes. I nod, and we both start to lean in. His lips touch mine and I believe my heart just melted. He puts his hands around my waist and I move my hands to his neck, while we move our heads in sync. "I love you Ariana. I always have, I always will. Will you be mine?" He says out of breath.

I nod fast and kiss him on the lips quickly and smile. We step out of the booth and Scooter was just smiling a lot. "Hey scooter were gonna head out home. Bye man" he says the grabs my hand. I look down and smile. "Bye scooter!" I say as were walking away. Before the door closes I hear him say 'use protection" Justin and I both laugh getting back into the car, then start driving home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 minutes later were home and laying down cuddling watching movies. Every once in awhile we kiss randomly.

"I can't believe he's finally mine..." I think to myself before drifting off to sleep.