14. The last chapter, A new begining.

I get into my comfy clothes and sit in front of the camera hailey set up for me holding my new guitar.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I promised them a face reveal, They're going to get a face reveal." I take a deep breath. And Hailey hits record. I string some notes closing my eyes and facing straight at the camera.

White lips, pale face

Breathing in, snowflakes, burnt lungs, sour taste.

I Began to sing the A team, which was the song me and Gaege sang together.

Lights gone,

Days end.

Struggling to pay rent,

Long nights,

Strange men.

I take a breath to refrain myself from crying. Then I stutter out the lyrics.

A-And they say, shes in the class A team

I started strumming my guitar getting into the song.

Stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18 but lately

Her face seems slowly sinking, wasting

Crumbling like pastries, and they scream.

The worst things in life come free to us.

Tears are rolling down my face but my voice is still intact, just a little shaky.

Cause we're, just under the upper hand,

And go mad for a couple grams

And she don't wanna go oh oh outside, tonight.

And in a pipe she flies to the motherland,

Or sells love to another man,

It's too co oh oh old outside, for angels to fly...

I finish biting my lip so I dont burst out into tears and Hailey turns off the camera and posts it on my youtube.

"Its been done..."

"We'll leave first thing in the morning..."

"Sounds good..."

Morning came around. All of our stuff was packed. I was ready to leave. I canceled my furniture shipment over here and I grabbed the keys and opened the door for hailey. I started our last drive in florida. Hailey is on her phone and she tells me something.

"Juicy commented on your video"

My eyes went wide. Then normal again.

"What did he say..?"

"He said he couldn't believe it was you the entire time."

I keep my eyes on the road trying to make it to the open plane airport. You board the plane outside, so I thought that was pretty cool. I was getting spammed by Gaege. I couldn't read my phone though. I keep driving.

"Uh, Y/n-"

"What is it"

"The hotel emailed me saying a guy tried to get into our hotel room-"

"Good thing we left in time."

"I agree"

"Hey, when we get back to scotland do you want to stay at my apartment for a couple days?"
"Oh my god yes girl!" I let out a little chuckle and I kept driving. When we got to the airport Hailey turned in the car and the keys and it took some time to buy the tickets. The plane didn't leave for another half an hour so we had to wait. I didn't read any of the texts Gaege sent me because I couldn't do it. I went onto facebook and I got a message from, Zoe? I open it- She sent this just now. The text said "This is all your fault" I was confused. What was my fault?

"The plane back to scotland leaves in 5 minutes, board it now."

Me and Hailey get out of our seats and we walk outside to board the plane. We were the last ones to board when a car pulled up and Gaege came running to me. I'm near the plane's door and Hailey went to save a seat for us.

"Gaege?! What are you doing here."

"I came to talk to you before you left" he was out of breath.

"Were you the one who tried to get into our hotel room?!"

"We don't talk about that-"

"What do you want."

"I've realized, Zoe isn't the personality of who I liked better."

"Is that a reference from the dating advice I gave you?"

"Yes, but the person I've loved... Who I really Loved. Casted a spell on me."

"Get to the point"

"And you're the witch."

I sat there in shock. That was an amazing pick up line. He was bad at them before. I don't know what i am supposed to say.

He laughs.

"I win," He says.

"That means I have to collab with you..." I say smiling softly. I run down the steps and jump into his arms. Then he touches his lips softly with mine.

"Wait, What about Zoe?"

"I broke up with her this morning, turns out she was only using me for my money, she was broke when we got back together,"

"Ouch."

"Does this mean you're staying?"

"Just for you, My little green brush" I tag shaking his hair. Hailey looks out the plane door smirking.

"Wait- where will I live-"

He laughs.

"We'll figure that out."