Chapter 2

Dream went quiet as he slowly opened the photo. His face Immediately went dark red as he was greeted by a picture of George, shirtless, and laying in bed, with one arm covering his eyes, and biting his lip. Dream stared at it, before slowly screenshotting it as well. That was met by a yell of triumph from George.

"YES! I think it worked sapnap!"

Dream smirked a bit, and leaned back in his chair, looking at the game. They always playfully flirted, so.. what would happen if he took it just a little further?

He closed the image, and slowly opened up his keyboard, and started to type. George reacted with worried words:

"Uh- D-dream, what are you typing?"

Dream simply let out a deep chuckle, which was met by a shaky breath from George, and SapNap calling them simps.

He finished the small bit of wording, and sent it.

Dreamwastaken: you wish I was the one making you look all undone and flustered like that, don't you?

George let out a small squeak, which made Dream laugh, and SapNap complain about not knowing what they were talking about. He was surprised when he saw George start to type back:

Georgenotfound: maybe I do

Dreamwastaken: you know that can always happen, George. I have the money.

His attention perked up to the call when he heard a flustered noise from George. He wheezed, and George started to yell at him for talking like that. While he was busy yelling at Dream, that green man took a screenshot of the conversation, and sent it to Sapnap, who groaned in disgust.

"You guys are so nasty."

Dream wheezed again, and George huffed. Dream could only assume he crossed his arms and looked away, probably pouting. Then Dream spoke up, catching them both off guard.

"Hey, you guys, I was actually thinking. I mean, me and SapNap already moved in together for a little bit, so.. why don't I pay to fly George over for a while?"

He heard George freeze. Sapnap chuckled a bit.

"Mmm.. maybe. I want to see his reaction to how tall you are. Seriously dude, lose some height. Maybe give it to me."

"In your dreams, shorty."

"Hey!"

That made them all laugh, and Dream leaned back in his chair.

"Seriously though guys, what do you think? I mean, we have the room here."

"I'll only come there if you get better shoes."

"What are you, a Twitter Stan now?"

He wheezed at his own joke, but quickly calmed down as he noticed no one was wheezing with him.

"..wait, are you serious?"

"Yes."

"George- i- oh fine. When are you available?"

"Uh.. not this month, but next one works. Plus, gotta get time to pack."

"Fair enough. Try not to get noticed, maybe we could do a secret meet up like me and SapNap did."

George chuckled a little.

"Maybe. I gotta log off though, I'll see you guys later."

Dreams heart dropped. He's going so soon?

"Already? Well.. I should get going too. I'll send you the plane tickets."

"Don't send me a private jet."

"Can't promise anything."

And after that, they all left the call. Dream was left with the sickening silence that covered his room, not even patches was in the room. he turned off his computer, and got into bed, opening up his photos and looking at the photo of George. He stared at it for a while, before he was snapped out of his.. thoughts, by a call. A phone call, from George. Confused, he answered.

"George? Wh-"

"You promise?"

"Promise what? What are yo-"

"Promise that you'll turn me into a undone, flustered mess like you said you would."