New Job

As you walk in you ask the secretary sitting at the desk,

"Excuse me where is Mr. Morrison's office?"

"Top floor" she answers with no expression, "You must be his new assistant, the last assistant went missing, thank you for replacing him!" she now said with a suspicious smile.

"M- missing?"

"Oh nothing to worry about the police are on the case. I'm Talia I'll make a call up to Mr. Morrison for you"

Talia picks up the phone and tells the receiving end that you are on your way, she then gestures you to the elevator. You get on the elevator and press the top floor button with hesitation.

Once at the top floor you find your way to an office at the end a of hallway decorated with pictures of the previous bosses, you stop at Matthew's and observe what you will be dealing with. It's the man from the coffee shop! You suddenly feel a shiver down your back.

You then muster the courage to open the doors and walk into the office.

There's a man looking out the window, Mr. Matthew Morrison himself.

"Excuse me, I'm your new assistant"

He turns around and smiles.

"Hello y/n"

Your face goes white, you are working for the most influential man in Insert Random Town Name Here.

"Don't screw this up!!" you think to yourself.

He waves you over closer to him, and shows you a list of things to do.

- make copies
- get coffee
- buy green face paint
- give Talia list of people to deny entry
- buy security cameras

You take the list and walk out of the room to start. As you walk out he calls your name.

"y/n!"

You turn around to face him.

"Don't mess up any of these tasks, it takes strong bones and diligence."

"I won't let you down Mr. Morrison!" you respond with

"Well he's a weirdo" you mumble to yourself as you walk back down the hallway to the elevator.