♥︎𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗼♥︎𝗽𝘁 1

꧁Tʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ꧂

Ever since your best friend,nene had introduced you to her ghost friend, you havent been able to get him off of your mind. She had told you about him but you didnt belive her, that was until about 6 months ago. Hanako had been very clingy around you lately, clingier than usual. Whenever you go to clean the bathrooms after school with nene, he's always flirting with you. You can't say you don't like it though. You've had the biggest crush on hanako ever since you met him. He's just perfect. His dark hair,his orangey yellow eyes and the way they sparkled whenever somebody mentioned doughnuts,his smile, his everything. To you, hanako was the definition of perfect, sure he was a bit Pervy and annoying sometimes but I mean everybody has atleast a few bad traits.
The bell had just rang and you jumped out of your seat, school was finally over. You couldn't wait to get out of classes, you grabbed your bag and stuffed all of your stuff inside and put it on your back. you then grabbed nene's hand and dragged her up and out of her seat and started running. 'Woah! Y/n! Slow down! We're gonna end up tripping!!' The girl exclaimed. You pushed past everyone that was in your way and ran all the way up to the girls bathroom on the third floor. Kou was at the doorway drinking a juice box, 'Oh hey you two!' He came up to you and gave you guys a hug. 'Hey Kou!' Nene replied 'Hi kou' you said as you smiled at him 'how was your guys' day?' He questioned as he played with with the straw of his empty juice box. 'It was okay' you said impatiently wanting to see hanako 'it was good what about you?' Nene asked 'eh it was okay I guess' he answered 'hey y/n do-' kou was about to say something to you when hanako popped his head out of the doorframe and exclaimed 'Y/n!!!' His face lit up as he came over to you and squeezed your cheeks 'hanako! That hurts!' You said in pain 'Oh sorry! Your just so cute I couldn't help it' he said flirtily as he patted your head. You blushed and kou rolled his eyes. 'Why are you so touchy with them'kou asked hanako annoyed. Oh yeah, you're kous older brother/sister/sibling :)
'Because' hanako answered 'you-' kou was about to say something to the mischievous ghost when yashiro interrupted 'hey hanako do we have to clean the bathrooms again?' Yashiro asked 'Hmmm let me think should I let you off?....no' he said as he smiled widely at the no 'aughhhh' nene complained 'well the sooner we start the sooner we get it done' y/n explained to the girl standing next to them. 'Yeah I guess' she said to them.
They all followed hanako into the bathroom and began to clean.
It's been about half an hour? An hour? Since you started cleaning and hanako hasn't left you alone. He's been very touchy and you've been trying to pretend that you don't notice.
'Y/n you're so cute' he said as he came up behind you and as you were cleaning the window seal.
'T-thank you hanako.' You replied as you got on with you're cleaning. 'Y'know, after cleaning, do you wanna hang out?' He asked 'well I mean isn't that what we're doing?'
'No I didn't mean with kou and nene.' He said 'I mean just you and me' he came up behind you again. You were too focused on how close he was that you didn't realise he had slipped something in your pocket. 'I-I mean I would b-but kou and teru said we're doing something later on sorry..'you lied. You didn't know what to say. 'Awh thats a shame, but I guess it can't be helped' he said as he walked off to go sit back on one of the sinks 'hey! I'm cleaning here! Move you weirdo!' Kou said as he tried to push hanako off nene sighed as she watched them chase each other around the room. You were lost in thought when yashiro came up to you 'hey y/n you okay? You look kinda weird' she asked 'huh? Oh yeah I'm fine' you answered as you smiled at her, she smiled back 'AH!' Kou shouted as he tripped on the wet floor 'Kou! Are you okay?' Nene said as she ran over to him 'y-yeah I'm fine' he laughed sheepishly 'Kou, did you not hear me say the floor was wet?'you asked him annoyed that he didn't listen to you 'well uh no' he answered. You rolled your eyes 'well I was too busy chasing that dumb ghost!' He tried to explain 'I'm not dumb! You're dumb obviously because you didn't even hear what y/n said'hanako said to your brother they both started arguing like usual. 'Kou uh teru text me saying that we should go meet him now.' You said to him 'oh okay'he answered 'bye nene!' You said as you hugged her 'bye! I'll see you tomorrow' she said as she hugged to back whilst smiling 'bye hanako!' You said as you smiled at him 'do I not get a hug?' He asked
'O-oh yeah s-sure!' You said to him as you went up to him and hugged him 'bye y/n!!' He said as you pulled away from the hug, 'bye!'you said back to him