We be fine if we walk by faith not by sight Chapter 1

If everyone just read the book, and the book is the word of God they will be okay. If they have faith and just believe in our Lord's father and trust not worry about anything give everything to Him and walk in faith not by sight things will be a lot better in their life.

Faith brings Salvation brothers and sisters you have to know it and understand it. You have to know about God righteousness which is based on faith and seeking your righteousness based on your works. Romans 10

Two things hinder people from submitting themselves to God's plan of salvation. Romans 10: 3 talks about self-righteousness, the first is the Ignorance of God's righteousness character, and the second is human pride.

No one is ever a candidate for Christ's righteousness unless he or she sees there self as utterly devoid of all possibility of attaining it on his or her good works, it's your special relationship with God. Christ is the end of the law it leads to him and its purpose is fulfilled in him, for righteousness to everyone who believes in him as Savior.

And he is also the opening to the only way of righteousness we can ever have. Meditate God's word morning and night, that's how you'll get your teaching, and God will lead and guide you through his path.

Meditate is focusing the mind on the scripture of God, God sees and hears everything. Righteousness by faith is not far off and inaccessible but it is as near as a person's mouth and heart. Which is your heart is in God and your mouth you have to speak up and cry and pray talk to God.
If you acknowledge and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord recognizing his Power Authority as God and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved.
For with the person believes in Christ as Savior resulting in his justification that is being made righteous being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God and with the mouth, you acknowledge and confess your faith openly resulting in and confirming his Salvation.

For the scripture says whoever believes in Him Whoever trust in and relies on Him will not be disappointed in his expectations Isaiah 28:16 Do not Lack acknowledge and understand show God that you love him just as he loves us.