CHAPTER 9

Author's PoV
It's just a day before christmas but jihyo and her family isn't that busy. They already wrapped the gifts yesterday, so no much work today. Jeongyeon doesn't have a work since it's holiday. The family are just inside the house and having fun around.

"Ya!what do you want to watch?"jeongyeon asked.

"What if you ruin the TV?"sana asked.

"Jeongyeon-ah, remember your daughters are smart."jihyo jokingly said.

"Yes they are, just like me."jeongyeon said.

"Come on. You choose what you wanna watched."jihyo commanded.

"Mr wean!!"dahyun screamed in excitement.

"Okay!!"jeongyeon shouted.

They played the movie and watched it.

"Do you know Mr bean is the smartest human in the world."jeongyeon stated.

"Really?"jihyo laughed.

"Yes and I'm the second one."jeongyeon added.

"Daddy, do you also know. That no one listened on you."nayeon wittily said.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"jeongyeon can't say a word. He was dumfounded with his daughter's words.

"They probably same as you. Sometimes too much smartness can kill someone."jihyo teased.

"Ya!jihyo-ah. Stop teasing me."jeongyeon irritatingly said.

"Why are so grouchy? I didn't say any wrong."jihyo said.

"I'm not grouchy! Ahhh stop doing it."jeongyeon shouted aloud.

Jihyo rolled her eyes."Dahyun hug your daddy. He's annoyed."jihyo said.

"I'm watching Mr wean mommy."dahyun excused while pointing the TV.

"Ya! Guys what about. We go in the garden and plant some flowers."jeongyeon suddenly said.

"You're really smart, jeong."jihyo said.

The kids do nothing but agreed with their father's idea. They went to the garden and handle some plant works.

"Put like this. Plants won't grow if you only put soil without seed."jihyo taught to sana.

"Come on white baby. Chase me!"jeongyeon shouted to dahyun.

"Daddy!! Wait!!"dahyun screamed while chasing jeongyeon.

"Ya!jeongyeon! I thought we're going to teach the children how to plant?"jihyo scolded.

"We'll follow after this."jeongyeon replied.

Nayeon who's the eldest just sit down. Momo is eating cookies. Mina is picking leaves. And chaeyoung is giving the leaves to tzuyu, who's currently sitting on a kiddie chair and eating fresh leaves. Only sana is listening and helping her mom.

"You are so good in planting, sana."jihyo praised her daughter, who really did a good job.

"Thanks, mommy."sana said.

When jihyo suddenly turned her head to where tzuyu is. She was so shocked she saw her younger daughter eating leaves.

"Chaeyoungie! throw the leaves away."jihyo said.

Chaeyoung get the leaves from tzuyu's hand and throw it away by her cute small hands.

"Sowwy mommy."chaeyoung said and looked down.

"Chaeyoungie, tzuyu and even you cannot eat leaves, Okay?"jihyo cleared.

"Okay."chaeyoung replied.

"Next time. You should ask mommy what food should tzuyu eat."jihyo added and rub her daughter's head.

"Oh what happened?"jeongyeon asked with dahyun, piggybacking on him.

"Chaeyoung fed tzuyu with my rose's leaves."jihyo answered.

"Chewy is eating weaves?"dahyun asked.

"Yes dahyunie. You too, you shouldn't feed her with anything."jihyo said.

"Okay."dahyun answered.

"What should we do, jeong?"jihyo asked.

"Ahm let's just watch TV on their room."jeongyeon suggested.

"It's boring but I guess it's the only thing we can do right now."jihyo mumbled.

They go back inside and went to the kids room. They watch TV again and this time jeongyeon fall asleep.

"Mommy!!daddy is sleeping!"momo said while shaking jeongyeon's body.

Mina who's curious, slapped jeongyeon's face repeatedly." Daddy's face is blushing."mina said.

"I think I think he's dead."chaeyoung said while biting jeongyeon's hand.

Jihyo is busy changing tzuyu's diaper, on the other room. That's why she doesn't know what's already happening with the kids and jeongyeon.

When jihyo went back with tzuyu. She just saw the kids, busy on playing with the sleeping jeongyeon. Actually, they are not watching the TV anymore.

"Kids! Are you going to kill you father?"jihyo asked in a very serious tone.

"Shh I put lipstick and make up on daddy's face. He'll be so happy later."nayeon said and gestured jihyo to be quiet.

"Okay, but you kids. Continue watching and stop doing anything with your daddy."jihyo said as she take a look on jeongyeon's bare face.

"OMO! Sorry jeong."jihyo whispered mentally and went back on the bed where she laid tzuyu.

Later, when jeongyeon wake up.

"Hello, daddy."dahyun greeted excitedly and kissed jeongyeon on cheeks.

Jeongyeon didn't know, that there was already something on his face.

"Daddy look at you face ㅋㅋㅋ."nayeon said and gave jeongyeon a mirror.

Jeongyeon was so shocked. He even got scared and trembled with his own face. He also laughed on his self, he can't imagine that only his kids do this to him.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"laughter from are heard inside the room.

They had fun around and teased jeongyeon.

When the kids get hungry, they immediately cooked for dinner and eat.

After eating, they cleaned their room and selves, brushed their teeth and went to bed.

"The kids are already sleeping. This day is really tiring."jihyo whispered while slowly putting tzuyu on the crib.

"Jihyo-ah, I wish we're still like this in the future. What do you think?"jeongyeon asked.

Jihyo chuckled with jeongyeon's query."Why are you feeling despondent about the future. Jeongyeon-ah not every other people's experience will also happen to you. Don't expect sad scenarios. Each story has a high and fall. It's just too normal, anyway."jihyo said.

"I'm not, jihyo. It's not that I'm being paranoid of what is going to happen. But I'm just saying that it's possible. I mean even magic does happen, so why do others cannot."jeongyeon replied.

"Then if that so, let's sleep."jihyo said and closed her eyes.

Events fall time by time, even with or without your control.

-⚝泉泉美