New York morning dream <3

Backround: Y/N and Finn have been dating for 3 years and they just got an apartment together in NY (apartment pictured below) Its their first morning woken up in the apartment.

Y/N POV

The sun shined into my eyes so brightly, then I remembered where I was... a smile crept on my face as I looked out at the view, this was so perfect, I mean, I have a NY apartment, a great career, a amazing boyfrie- wait- where's Finn? I noticed he wasn't laying next to me, We've been dating for 3 years now and we wake up together most mornings unless- oh I know what he's doing.

Finn's POV

I woke up at the crack of dawn so that I knew Y/N would still be asleep... She's so beautiful when she sleeps, although, when is she not beautiful... Anyways since it's our first day in the apartment I'm gonna make her all her favorite breakfast foods and give her breakfast in bed- every time I do this she says it is un-necessary but I think it's the very least she deserves.

I walk into our room carrying Y/F/B/F (your favorite breakfast food) She had just woken up and was staring at all the buildings and bustling people below... going to their jobs, taking their kids to school... I wonder if me and Y/N will ever have ki-

"Good morning lovey" Y/N said, somehow she had stood up right next to me and I was to mesmerized by the view to notice.

"Good morning back" I said, giving her a peck on the lips

"What's that"

"I think you know"

"What!? What could you mean how could I ever guess!" Y/N said sarcastically

Y/N POV

Yes yes yes yes all my favorite breakfast foods!

"I do not deserve you" I said to Finn, I mean it's true- he's so perfect and I honestly don't know how I got so lucky with this man

3rd person POV

Y/N and Finn sat and ate their breakfast while sharing deep talks, they both knew, this was right.

A/N

This is pretty short but it was a little idea that popped into my head so I just wrote it down. Hope you liked it :)