Chapter 4

Sara's pov

Recap:  "My name is Sara Swan and I was on the Queen's gambit with Oliver when it went down.  I woke up the next day on top of a piece of the boat and layed there until two days later when I saw another boat..."

Currently...

"I thought that would be how I got home but I was wrong.  I was held prisoner on that ship and trained by a man named Anthony Ivo.  After some time they ended up capturing Oliver.  I was forced to torture him and we barely got off the boat alive.  Once we got off the boat we went back to Lian Yu.  After about a year I was finally able to escape from Ivo only to be found by someone worse.  The person who found me was the leader of the League of Assassins, Ra's al Ghual.  He trained me and sent me on missions.  When your in the league you get a name and mine was ta-er al-sahfer or canary.  I left the league after 5 years. For the last year I was in Star City because I had been killed.  They used the Lazarus pit to reserect me and I came back with a blood lost so I stayed away from my family until I got it under control." I tell the Cullen coven while they all stare at me in shock.  After a minute they recover and ask questions such as why I waited 5 years to leave the league.  When I told them the only way to leave the league they all looked worried until I told them that Oliver and I had defeated them all.  Once they finished with questions it was 5 a.m. and I decided that I should go home and change into a training outfit.  Jasper had volunteered to train with me and I agreed since he clearly had military training.