Introduction

AUTHORS NOTE: so this is my first story and I will be going back through once it's finished and fix things that will be needed fixed. Any constructive criticism is greatly appreciated! I am just super exited to write! 

Also, there is lots of crimes taken place in this story, please don't read if you are not comfortable reading.

Ella's POV

"Hi, my name is Ella. What's your name?" I say as I talk to this little girl, she looked to be around 6, who just walked into the orphanage she looked terrified. The same terrified look I'm sure I had when I walked in these doors 12-ish years ago.

"I want to go home" she stated on the verge of crying. "I'm sorry sweetie why don't you come with me, I can show you where you can play with some toys." I said while I smiled sweetly. She just simply nods, "What's your name honey?" I asked again. " It's Taylor," She said barely audible as I walked her to the play area.

I've been in charge of welcoming the little ones for a few years now since the counselors say I'm probably the warmest smile here. I honestly love doing it as terrible as it is, but those kids are going through tough stuff right now and I don't mind being the friendly face that welcomes them here.

"Aw I love that name, I'm OBSESSED with Taylor Swift!!" I giggle trying to get her to smile. She then jumps up a little and says "of course I know her, duh." I think I cheered her up a little as we started walking into the play area. I then start introducing her to all the children in the area, and she sees all the toys around and she then starts to play with another girl, Zoey.

She is such an amazing child, I've known Zoey since she was a toddler walking in these doors. She is always kind to all the new children that come in. As shitty as it is to say, I honestly cherish the Orphanage I'm in. It's owned by this family that is super rich, but not because of this place. They actually are very kind and generous people. They make sure we are taken care of properly. As cliché it is to say but I am lucky I got to go here and not anywhere else.

I've heard nightmare stories out there from other people that come here after foster homes don't work out. I'm lucky because I get an allowance and along with every child here so when we need stuff or we want to save when we leave we get that option as long as we listen and do our chores.

The chores are dumb easy, clean up after yourself, take good care of what we get to use/play with, and get good grades. I've been saving up so much, I've been working as an assistant to Miss Michelle, one of our coordinators the past 2 years now so I have somewhere to go when I age out in 3 days.

Wow, I'll be 18, I am so not ready to be an adult. "What are you thinking?" Says Michelle as I am walking out of the playroom. "Just that I am 18 in 3 days" I sigh as I plop my butt on the bench that's in the hallway. "You'll be fine, you went with Bella and looked at apartments the other day right?" She says as she sits next to me. "Yeah, I did. I signed the lease I will move in the day I age out" I say kind of mumbling, I have a super bad habit of speaking low sometimes. " You're lucky I can speak Ella, and caught what you said, why are you so sad about it?" She says concerned.

Michelle is an amazing person and she has been an amazing support system to me for a few years now, she is like a mom to me. I really am gonna miss her. " I just am going to miss everyone here and I'm scared of what life is really like out there" I say, nervous about my confession. "Oh girl come on, you act like we won't talk ever again. You are literally moving down a few blocks." She chuckles at the end.

I mean I guess she's right. I will still be allowed to come help whenever needed. They all said I'm welcome to come volunteer and visit as long as I don't get in any trouble. "That's true. I just don't know how I will fit in. I'm not used to the real world." I sigh "You are an amazing and beautiful person in and out. Don't sell yourself short, you will have no problem."

Ugh, see total mom figure. I mean I know I'm pretty everyone has always said that. I'm just too shy. I'm 5'3 I have dark brown hair almost black, blue eyes, and plump lips that are always chapped, I don't have huge boobs, I'm a cup size C, and I have a little booty that I'm proud of.

"How's Taylor doing?" She says changing the subject. "We didn't talk too much, she is still in shock, and doesn't remember much. Zoey is with her of course" I say with a chuckle at the end because we know how Zoey is. "Zoey will end up taking your place at this rate, I'm so proud of her" Michelle says with a soft smile.

Michelle is gorgeous, she is taller than me, 5'6 with a nice slim body just like a model, and she has long blonde hair with hazel eyes. She has amazing teeth, something I always notice because smiles are always important to me, she has small lips, always saying how jealous she is of me and my lips. I simply just tell her she has amazing hair.

Next thing I hear is Michelle's phone go off. She then stands up and asks me to follow her. I nod. I figured she needed me to help with some work. Until I walk into the Rec area to see everyone yell, " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Now I am shy, I have always been timid. I feel my cheeks start burning up as I walk in. "Thank you guys so much, but it's not my birthday yet" I say with a small smile.

"Yea well If we don't do it now you will expect it, so get over it" Britt says as she smiles and comes to hug me. Britt has been my best friend for years, I really appreciate her. She is pretty much my twin everyone always says, she's the same height she has light brown hair, blue eyes and an awesome smile just like me. I always say it's because we dress alike with our style and makeup.

"Ok whatever" Then they all start to sing happy birthday, and I make a wish that I won't lose some of the relationships I have built here.

--a few hours later--

Honestly, my day was great. I got to hangout with my friends and eat some of my favorite cake, chocolate with peanut butter frosting. I am so happy I got to be able to do this and be able to say goodbye to everyone and not have to worry about it on the day I leave. I appreciate everyone and I get wait to start this journey.