Chapter 4

{Jungkooks POV}

I walked into the library and saw her and I decided I'm gonna do it today, I'm gonna talk to lisa aka my crush. "Hey beautiful" i said winking at her. "Me?" she said pointing at herself looking surprised. "Of course you, I'm jungkook I'm in your chem class" I said. "Oh hi, I'm Lalisa but you can call me Lisa" *I already do* I thought. I started flirting with her and she flirted back. I think she might like me!

{Winwins POV }

I was sitting in the library when I saw jungkook. I was about to approach him but I saw him flirting with a girl. "Oh hi, I'm Lalisa but you can call me Lisa" she said. I hate her. I hate Lisa. How can such a handsome boy like someone like her?! I felt like I was gonna cry so I quickly ran outside. I was crying when I saw someone. Yuta! "Hey winwin what's wrong are you okay?" he said looking worried. I explained to him all that happened and he looked surprised. "You YOU have a crush on a Playboy like jungkook?" he said. I was worried I did something wrong. Did I?

{Yuta's POV}

I can't believe it. He has a crush on that stupid jungkook. I feel jealous and angry. But I shouldnt be right? I mean I don't have a crush on anyone! Or I thought at least. No no I don't I think to myself. I know he will never like me back. I better change my wallpaper I guess. "Earth to Yuta. Have the aliens taken your brain?" said winwin with a little smile. What a cute smile "oh sorry I was just thinking of ways to kill Lisa" I did grinning. We bother laughed and I helped him get up and I heard the bell ring. Detention time is over so I guess we have to leave now.

Note: this is quite a short chapter sorry 😳 as long as you guys are happy. Thank you MrsPinkue or lalikooky for helping. Idk what acc ur using atm 0v0

Special note: Yuta's wallpaper is a picture of winwin he took once when they went out together.