Prologue

"Once you reach 18 and you're still single, a red thread will appear in your pinky finger and you will find your fated soulmate." Jeongwoo clearly remember those words from his father when he was eight years old, he laughs that time because he think his father was joking but seriousness was written on his face so he try to believe it even his older brother found it ridiculous. They both sit and listen to their Father who's telling how they meet their Mother. "Dad, it's going to happened to us too?" Hyeongwoo ask and their Father nodded as a response, "Yes son, this kind of magic has been in our family since our great ancestors but sometimes we can find our fated soulmate without that red threads we sometimes feel them." His father keep explaining about it, "Then I'll make sure I'm going to find them before it happened so that I won't marry a stranger." Young Jeongwoo confidently said making both of his father and brother laughs. "If that's what you want son." His father pinched his chubby cheeks causing him to whine.

"So have you find someone?" Hyeongwoo mocking him through phone, adding to his frustrations. "Brother just give up and wait for your birthday gonna happen in two days." He sighed, as he ever want to give up it's not he was afraid but he doesn't want to tied in any stranger especially if this is one of his enemies or friends it's could be awkward. "Fine but give me a moment if I'm still haven't find my soulmate then I give up." As his brother agreed he end the call and get out of the stall where he was to wash his hands, good thing there are still classes and he is the only one in restroom he would be embarrass if some of the students know their family curse which disguise as a blessing in his father point of view. He sigh for the nth time just wait after two days and sent what's going to happen, he silently hopping that it's gonna be like  his brother who found that person he likes was his soulmate but he doesn't have a special person in his life because he was focusing on his study first. "Oh look what we have here." He heard a familiar sweet voice whom he hate the most, "Just curious because it's been 10 minutes since you entered the restroom but you haven't get out. I thought you're dead already." He glared at the other's reflection. "Too bad you're still alive." He laughs.

"I count one to three, run as fast as you can Yeongue." Next thing happened Jeongwoo was chasing his bestfriend on the hallway, Inhong just shook his head witnessing his friends playing then continue on answering his assignment.