Christmas

Weeks passed since Scarlett was arrested and I was finally off of my crutches. I'm not going back to recording until after Christmas, thankfully. Juicy and I did go to New York to see Heathers. I wish I'd took someone else! As soon as Dead Girl Walking came on, Juicy shouted.
"You didn't tell me there was bobs! My innocent eyes!"
All night he pretended to be Heather Chandler and in the end I had to cover his face with a pillow to shut him up. Don't worry, he's alive, I stopped eventually. Anyways, this was our first Christmas and we got to spend it together!

I woke up the early mornings of that special day to Juicy no longer by my side. I shot out of bed and quickly wrapped my dressing gown around me before rushing downstairs. Down the first set of stairs, I bumped into Josh.
"Merry Christmas!" He beamed, waiting for me. He was also in his pajamas as we'd planned to stay in them all morning.
"Where's Juicy?" I frowned, reaching the bottom step.
"Him and Narrator are making hot chocolate." He smiled, "He was going to wake you up with it. I'd go back to bed, this'll be the only time he'll probably make you breakfast in bed."
I laughed and ran upstairs and jumped in bed, pretending I was asleep. Surely enough, he soon came into the room bearing a tray with two hot chocolates (of course, with cream and marshmallows).
"Maiya," I heard him mutter as he gently shook me. I turned and smiled, moving along to let him under the sheets.
"Merry Christmas." I hummed, taking my hot chocolate.
"Merry Christmas." He bounced, like a small child, making me smile further. He took a sip of his drink, getting cream all over his mouth.
"You've got cream on your mouth." I giggled.
"Wouldn't be the first time." He muttered, wiping it off.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Well, you see," he smirked, "Mully and I-"
I burst into laughter before gently hitting him. Hollin then burst in the door.
"What about my man?!" He laughed, all of us unable to breath and this point.

Soon, Juicy and I finished our hot chocolate so we decided to get up. When we got downstairs, everyone was waiting for us, they had all of the presents under the tree and some in their hands. We sat on the floor whilst the others sat on the couches.
"Can everyone open mine first, please." Mully giggled.
"Oh god." Juicy murmured as he grabbed all of the presents with Mully's wrapping paper on it (it was silver with golden snowflakes). Juciy and I handed all of them out as Mully sat giggling, making all of us nervous. We all began to rip it open, worried of what we'd find under the golden paper. I looked over to Juicy who pulled out a book which looked similar to mine. We all lifted them up to reveal they were similar. On the cover of mine was "A Collection Of Maiya Swan Fan Fictions" so you could guess what was written on the others.
"Maiya, will you read me some before bed?" Juicy said in his Juicy voice.
"If I do I'll get nightmares." I laughed, all of us laughing, I began to flick through it and one bold word caught my eye a few pages in: smut. I shut the book quickly, placing it by my side.
"And I'm not reading that." I sighed, Mully giggling.
"Ooh I want to." Juicy smirked, picking up the book. We watched as he began to read a page. At one point, his eyes widened and cheeks blushed as he quickly shut the book and sat silently.
"Hollin doesn't have a book." Lleu smirked looking at the gift in Hollin's hand.
"Show us!" I exclaimed, looking over to see better. Hollin, his cheeks painted red due to the sudden burst of attention, lifted up a classic, Australian hat (as the two met in Australia). The brown ones with large beads hanging from the string. Except, on each bead there was a picture of Hollin and Mully. As we all awed, the two exchanged a short and sweet kiss before Hollin placed the hat on his head.
"Do ours next!" Lleu and Macey beamed. Lleu, Macey, Hollin and I all did joint presents for most of the group. After we handed them all up, we looked to the boys. They soon realized what each other had gotten. We had gotten everyone, including each other, a brush plush with that person's face on it. Apart from if we were dating someone, of course. For example, Lleu, Hollin and I all got Eddie the brush, but Macey got him a photo album of the two. Therefore, since only three of us would join for a present, I got a separate gift for Smashing and Josh since they were single.
"Aw, thanks Maiya." The two smiled until they saw the gift. I sat giggling whilst the two glared up at me.
"Do you like it?" I sniggered as they held up the boxes. I got both of them a box which had two mugs in. On one it would say "Boyfriend &" and on the other it would say "oh wait". So that they'd know who's was who, I got Josh the light pink version and Smashing the light blue. So, Hollin got Mully a jumper with the logo of the cafe that they first met imprinted on the front; Lleu got Narrator a new phone; I got Juicy a guitar with the words to I Think You're Really Cool on it as it was the first song we sang together.
"Aw." Juicy smiled, pulling me into a cuddle.
"Thank you." He muttered into my neck as he squeezed me slightly before letting go, "by the way, you're present should arrive tomorrow."
"Mine next." Narrator smiled, passing us our gifts. All of ours looked similar, except from Lleu's of course. We all received a photo frame with the same picture of us all (including Jack, Johnathan, Millie and Roger who were coming later) with a quote from a video we'd been in and the brush character we'd played. Josh's was the muscly, moustached brush with the quote "that's how you choke a kid, he's never coming back from that"; Mully's was, of course, the crack addict brush with the quote "I'll kiss you on the lips and give you hepatitis, don't come near me"; Eddie's was the Mexican brush with the quote "shut that off before I become an idiot too"; Smashing's was the dumb, broken neck brush with the quote "I went blind because I covered my ears"; Juicy's was the baby brush with the quote "no, no, don't touch me there, this is my no no square"; mine was the purple baby brush with the quote "are these the first balls you've seen, Juicy"; Macey's was the paint drinking brush (as she did a video with Eddie), with the quote "no, no, don't drink my paint, or I'll disintegrate"; Hollin's was the regular green brush (as he did a video with Smashing and Mully), with the quote "do you think crabs think fish can fly?".  Lleu's, however, seemed to be a large box. When unwrapping it, he noticed it was something he'd always wanted as he'd felt left out when we made out videos: a VR headset.
"Narrator!" Lleu exclaimed, lifting the box.
"Merry Christmas, honey bunches." Narrator smiled as the two embraced. We continued giving out the presents, some of the best being Josh giving Mully a bin with the words "Mully's Channel" on the side, Smashing giving Josh a step ladder with the words "I'm not small, I just can't reach the top shelf" on the side, Josh giving Eddie a toy truck with the words "boarder crosser" on the doors and Eddie giving Juicy, Mully and Josh a book which said "Spanish for kids".
"We don't want to speak Taco Bell!" Juicy shouted, all of us laughing.
"It's so that you three idiots know that it's 'no mames guey' not 'your mom is gay' and 'pendejo' not 'pen dat hoe'."

After all of us got ready, we heard a knock on the door.
"I'll get it!" I called from the kitchen, running to the door. I opened it to see the group of friends, stood smiling.
"Come in!" I beamed, all of them doing so.
"This place is huge!" Millie exclaimed before we all sat down together.
"Do you guys want a drink?" Gaege called from the kitchen.
"Yes, please!" They all shouted back. After giving them the drinks. I walked into the kitchen to help the boys cook.
"Josh, will you get me the salt." Juicy smirked. I frowned until I saw him sigh.
"Get someone else to." He mumbled and continued to cut the carrots.
"We're all busy, dude." Mully giggled, Josh now stopping and folding his arms.
"What about Maiya!"
"I'm cutting the carrots." I quickly said and jumped in front of him, Josh's mouth falling open and his eyebrows furrowing.
"I hate all of you." He muttered and went to get his step ladder. He walked up it and grabbed the salt.
"There." He huffed and handed the salt to Juicy.
"Oh did I say salt, I meant pepper." Juicy chuckled.
"Get it yourself!" Josh shouted as he grumbled into the living room, leaving all of us in stitches.
"Why are you laughing, you're smaller than him." Juicy laughed, patting my head as he grabbed some of the carrots off of my chopping board.
"That's not the point!" I whined, sticking my pet lip out and frowning with my arms folded.
"Aww, you're so cute." Juicy smirked, taking hold of my waist and placing a soft kiss on my lips.
"Go have sex somewhere else, bro." Eddie complained.
"Yeah, you're getting STD's in the food, Juice." Mully sighed, the others laughing. 

After a while, we were all sat together, eating. Juicy sat on one side of me, Josh on the other and Millie in front. We laughed and talked and made fun of each other. We ended the night singing karaoke and watching The Grinch. We each got into partners to sing karaoke: Mully and Hollin sang I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday (Wizzard); Eddie and Macey sang Merry Christmas Everyone (Shakin' Stevens); Jack and Johnathan sang Rocking Around The Christmas Tree (Brenda Lee); Josh and Smashing sang Jingle Bell Rock (Bobby Helms) and attempted to do the dance in Mean Girls, but obviously failed; Narrator and Lleu sang Another Rock and Roll Christmas (Gary Glitter); Roger and Millie sang Fairytale of New York; Juicy and I sang All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey). As you can imagine, we were all drunk by this time so we weren't so much as singing as we were screaming. We're lucky we don't have neighbours. As I said, we went to the cinema and watched The Grinch to end the night. By the end of the movie, only Josh and I were awake. Juicy was sleeping on my shoulder, snoring slightly.
"Maiya." Josh whispered, making me turn to look at him, "Merry Christmas."
"Merry Christmas, Josh." I whispered back, resting my head on Juicy's and closing my eyes.