~4~

Jungkook's pov
As I said, the competition was sure tough and none of them were willing to give up. There bodies will be sore tommorow and we haven't even started the practice yet, only warm up.
I looked at the three girls who were breathing heavily.

Its 4 minutes and 23 seconds already and just as u looked up. Tzuyu fell, She buried her face in her arms as she breathed heavily. She stood up as she looked at Rosé and Lisa before going to where others were seated. I looked at her and smilled as she pursed her lips, before giving a big smile.

I Looked back at lisa, her body was shaking violently, so was Rosé's but calmer than Lisa's

Lisa
Chaeng-ah, I am tired.

Rosé
and I care because.....?

Rosé said as the other students laughed and I had to bite my lower lip to prevent myself from laughing.
THAT WAS SAVAGE!!!!

Lisa
Yah, don't be so meanie.

Rosé
Lisa, your body will be sore tommorow.

Lisa
Don't say that, I have to go on a date tommorow!

Rosé
So sad, you will have to cancel it!

Lisa
YAH PARK CHAEYOUND!

Isa said as she looked at her friend and every one laughed again. Lisa smilled as she looked at her friend.

Lisa
Are you planning to stand up soon?

Rosé
Nope.

Rosé said as Lisa sighed before rolling her eyes and then she put her abdomen down, she sat up straight as Joy tossed a water bottle to her and she cathed it before gulping the water down and standing up. After one more minute I looked at how the sother students were completely relaxed. Rosé did a more than six minute plank.

Jungkook
Ms.Rosseanne is the....winner.

I said as Rosé glared at me before sitting, her breath was heavy and she was sweating. She stood up as Lisa went by her side and handed her a water bottle.

Jungkook
All in the field in 5 minutes.

Rosé's pov
My whole body was aching but I just didn't want to give up, and when jungkook announced me as the winner I felt like, I proved I am the best student of this academy.

What scared me was...this was just a warm up. I took a deep breath as all of us walked towards the field

Lisa
You dont even know.....do you?

Rosé
Huh? What?

Lisa
Your highest plank record was 5 minutes till today.

Rosé
What are you trying to say?

Lisa
YOU DID A 6 MINUTE PLANK TODAY!
YOU BROKE YOUR OWN RECORD!

Rosé
Oh-

Lisa
What do you mean by 'OH'?

Rosé
Do you want me to jump around like a crazy kid?

Lisa
Well....what if I do?

Rosé
..........N.E.V.E.R

I smilled as she rolled her eyes. All of us stood infront our so called 'coach' as he smilled, I swear to go that was an evil one!

Jungkook
All of you we will start with a drill.
All of you stand in a line, I will throw a ball at you and you have to hit it then go and pick up the ball you have hit and then stand in the line again.

Rosé
You are not doing that to us.

Jungkook
Trust me when I say i am.