Chapter 00

Amid the gentle whispers of a quaint town, a hidden tale unfolds. The air is thick with nostalgia as Heireine, a young woman with distant dreams, returns to her roots. Little does she know, fate has crafted a web of challenges that will test the limits of her love and devotion.

Heireine's footsteps echo through familiar hallways, carrying with them memories of childhood laughter and carefree days. But beneath the surface of her joyful reunion lies a truth she couldn't have anticipated – her parents' impending divorce. The mere thought of their separation shatters the idyllic vision she held dear.

Desperation fuels Heireine's determination to mend her fractured family. In a world where pretense becomes a lifeline, she embarks on a path strewn with ethereal threads of deceit. With each fabricated moment, she unknowingly weaves a tapestry of falsehoods that envelop her parents' hearts.

As the threads of deception tighten, Heireine grapples with the emotional toll of her actions and the fragile balance between her desperate love and the moral complexities she faces. With the weight of her secret growing heavier, she must navigate the fine line between safeguarding her family and upholding the truth.

THREADS OF DECEPTION

©2023silentyzaene
All Rights Reserved