Instant Despair(angst)

I'm sorry for the title, I couldn't think of anything! Anyways this is a Kyoko x Makoto, So enjoy

(Makoto's POV)

'The Victim is Mukuro Ikusaba..'

'Did Kirigiri kill her?...No that can't be right..'

'What is Kirigiri hiding?'

'I...I have to expose her!'

'I have to expose Kirigiri's lie!'

As she was talking I threw my accusation at her.

"Kirigiri! You're lying!" She gave me a shocked but calm look and said "Wheres your proof? I did give Togami my key, right Togami?"Togami nods. I counter her claim "You told me it yourself! You told me 'I have this key, It can open any room in the school'" Most everyone was shocked, It was apparent from their expressions.'I feel bad for exposing Kirigiri like this...what if she was doing it for me?'

"Is this true?!?!" Asahina exclaimed

"wo-wow you tr-traitor!"Toko yelled

"I can't believe you'd do something as disgusting as that" Byakuya Stated

"Not cool dude" Yasuhiro Sighed

"Well, I've lost" Kirgiri Said With a bit of a sad tone in her voice "You killed her?" Asahina questioned, "No, I'm defeated But I didn't kill her." Again everyone is shocked

'I was wrong? now Kyok-Kirigiri is going to die!' My face widens in shock as I feel a drench of guilt flood over me...

"I'm getting bored so Let's start the voting" Monokuma Yells, And the ballet boxes come in front of us. I reluctantly vote myself But it's to no avail as Everyone else voted for Kirigiri.

I run over to Kirigiri "Kirigiri-san, I'm so-" I try to finish my sentence, and then Monokuma Says" No time for chit chat, Its punishment time!!!!!!!"

I try and grab her hand but she gets dragged away to certain death.

Here is her execution for anyone who wants to watch it ^^

As she gets hit by the Hydraulic press I realize something, something so important...I loved her. I loved Kyoko Kirigiri the person I accused and left for dead...

(time skip to a few years later)

It's been a few years since the Mukuro Ikusaba trial, Toko died suddenly due to an explosion, and I, Byakuya, and Yashiro all had our kids with Asahina. I have no more hope for escaping to the outside world...Hope?Hope hope hope hope hope...Hope?I lost all my hope the day I exposed Kirigiri's lie.

Now end! Sorry if it's a bit bad since this is My first Angst, But I hope you liked it! Also here is the picture for The bad ending if anyone wanted it!

443 words