A Strange Encounter

"I'm goin' crazy, I'm goin' crazy. This stuff crazy. I mean, a yeti? Get yourself a life, man!" A hickory brown skinned pilot said to himself as he was going for a walk up the forest at the foot of the mountain, to confront to himself that there was nothing like what he saw, that actually existed.

He'd flown in his plane and was planning to fly past the mountain top, but instead, something went wrong in the system.

The motors started to malfunction, and he crash-landed on the mountain instead.

He'd managed to catapult himself out of the plane before it landed, and his parachute folded open to secure his landing on the mountain snow.

It was difficult to find out how to get out of the parachute that'd fallen over him, but at last he got it off of him.

He checked himself for any injuries, and when he looked up he saw a huge yeti standing in front of him!

He screamed, the wild beast roared at him and grabbed him by his leg with its big, brutal claws!

Luckily his parachute was able to take him away from the gigantic thing!

It blew him down the mountain, back to the Himalayan village.

He tried to tell people about what he saw, but nobody bothered showing any interest.

He completely understood why, he even sounded crazy to himself.

As if he'd seen a yeti up that mountain, the guy slapped himself for even considering that kind of crap.

He guessed it must've been an animal or something, if anything else, he only dared to think as far as it being a large man.

Though, weirdly enough, when he got out of the forest and up on a horizontal platform, he saw his plane that he'd crashed with up the mountain.

"What the... my plane? How the heck did it get down 'ere?" He wondered, very surprised.

Still, looking at it properly, it looked completely wrecked. The tail was broken off.

He'd have to pay good money to get it fixed.

He walked around the front of the plane, to get to the door and see how it looked on the inside.

He opened the emergency door and it didn't look nice on the inside either.

He walked up to the pilot seat and sat down onto it, he sighed.

"You did good for an ol' plane, girl." He said to himself, as he put on another of his helmets from inside the plane.

Suddenly, he thought he heard something outside. Like slow and silenced stepping in the snow.

Before he knew it, he heard thuds on the back of his plane, freaking him out a bit.

And then a bigger thud came, and the plane was starting to shake!

The man slowly looked back, shivering.

And he couldn't believe what he saw... the yeti had followed him down and was making his way towards him, worming himself into the plane!

The human jumped in fear and plastered himself to the front of the plane!

"AAHH! No no no no no no, this ain't happenin'." He told himself in disbelief.

Migo opened his eyes after he'd moved him head more into the plane, immediately spotted the Smallfoot and gasped.

"A Smallfoot." Migo whispered.

And he recognized it, it was the same one that he'd seen at the mountain side!