like old days

Thus far, four men had asked for his hand, but Team simply couldn't bring himself to like any of them .There were a number of men he thought might make reasonably good husbands, even better kings, but the problem was-none of them was quite to his liking .

Not to mention, the tales that be had read of in his books, of charming princes swooping young lads and ladies off their feet , the fireworks that followed when you met ' the one' , where was all that? And if that wasn't happening yet, it was hence only a signal that the right person was yet to come.

At that exact moment, Win Phawin Wanichakarnjonkul , the new Prince of Le Phao walked his way through the city streets, to the home of his childhood best friend, Korn.

The two were the hottest topic of the ladies' conversations currently and It was heard that the young prince , Phawin , was polyamorous, and hence, all the mothers of the land were trying their best to make their sons and daughters a part of the royal household.

With his thick long hair, mingled with shades of silver, and eyes as dark as the night sky itself, he was the most coveted prize of the season.

.

Korn sat with Win in his study. The fire in the hearth ablaze and cackling as a maid entered with tea and some cookies.
Win raised a brow when we saw the chocolate chips jutting out of the cookies like a rocky terrain. A smirk played across his lips.

"It's my brother. All jars in the house are filled with this shit now" Korn eyerolled.

Win allowed himself a smile as he remembered their childhood days. "Well you can't blame him, he's taken quite after you"

Korn had always been kind of a sweet tooth and it had always nice to visit him back then to eat his mom's, Lady Siriyothin's freshly baked goodness.
He being part of the royal family, could hardly help himself to all these buttery, sweet delicacies.

His fencing and swimming never allowed him to, so sneaking out into his best friend's house was the only plausible action.

"Oh, don't get me started. He's got it far worse than me. Not helping at all with the wedding season coming. He's quite a little monster"
Korn said and Win chuckled.

"You're talking about Teerayu right?"

"Ahh, you remember!?"

"I remember you mentioning last time that he was the youngest and hence your displeasure on him getting away with all his mischiefs. We were still schoolboys then" Win smiled in fond memory.

"It's still quite the same. He's mama's favourite" Korn eyerolled for the millionth time that evening.

"Anyway, are you finally here then? To take over the kingdom ?"

Win raked a hand through his silky hair. He knew he was supposed to cherish his birthright . But he'd actively spent his entire life not living up to his father's expectations; getting his hair dyed and getting his skin inked and pierced as much as physically possible. If he was going to be hated anyway, he might as well cause the maximum displeasure to that wretch of a father.