Blond haired, Blue eyed ~•~10~•~

• Dedicated to SaNovia Trina Harris

 Picture over there is how Lenny look ok

Chapter 10

Here I was in Zilleon's room listening to his Ipod touch that was hooked up to the speakers.  "Awake and Alive " by Skillet was blasting from the speakers as we both sung/screamed with the lyrics.  I loved Skillet!  Mid-way through the song we already got carried away; We were jumping on his huge king+ sized bed while singing rather loudly and off-key.  I was having sooo much more fun here than at that dumb party!

" I'm awake, I'm alive

Now I know what I believe inside

Now it's my time

I'll do what I want 'cause this is my life!"

" Right here, right now

Stand my ground and never back down

I know what I believe inside

I'm awake, and I'm alive!"

Soon the song ended and we collapsed on each other while slowly trying to catch our breathes.  "I see you like Skillet" Zilleon said in between breathes

"No I don't like Skillet at all," I replied panting.  "I LOVE Skillet!!" I cheered while stretching out the word 'love'.  We both laughed. . . . until Zilleon got a call.

"Hurry cut it down!" he said before answering his cell phone.  I quickly rolled off the bed (landing on my feet of course) and crawled to the night stand where the Ipod was.  I cut it down low enough for just me to enjoy, without disturbing Zilleon, and searched through songs made by Hollywood Undead.  I played "knife called lust" on of my favorite songs by them, and hummed the lyrics quietly.

I hadn't noticed that I was staring at Zilleon.  I didn't notice I was intensely watching the way his full light pink lips moved when he talked, even though I didn't know what he was saying.  But I did noticed that when he looked back at me, he also said something about me over the phone, that much I could tell.  I blushed and quickly looked at my hands as if they were the most entertaining thing in the world.

I was like this until he was done with his phone call, it would of been longer if he hadn't said something to me.  " Apparently, your going to meet my cousin Devon."  He seemed rather annoyed too.  hmm?

  "Oh okay,"  I said simply.  I really didn't mind meeting a family member of Zilleon's.  In fact it made me a bit happy inside, but I don't know why. . .

  "Okay, she'll be here any sec--"

  "LEON ! ! ! ! " Said, no shouted, an overly perky feminine voice, I turn around to get a look at noise maker.  But all I found was a really tall, really pretty, and slim, dark haired brunette.  She had sparkling blue eyes and medium length curled hair.  She wore a black mini skirt and some stilettos with black that had hot pink under the heels, and a pink polo shirt. In other words annoying.

I mean when your forced to befriend girls, similar to this one, only for social status and unwanted popularity.  It would get rather annoying to you too.

  . . . But it's not like that anymore. . . at least I hopped

  "Ah, whats your name?" Asked the annoying girl and she finished off with a rather tight looking smile.  Obviously a fake one.

  "I'm Rinna Posh! And what's your name?"  I replied with my own skilled and perfected fake smile.

  "I'm Devon, Leon's cousin."   She said.

Hm, so the annoying girl is Devon?  WAIT!  Devon's a girl?! I thought that was a boy name! . . can it be?

  "Who was your doctor?"  I questioned staring at her to see any cosmetic flaws.