The arrival

Hi guysss..... This is my first wattpad story ever. I'm really excited to see how many people would read my story. I hope you like it 😌🧚🏽‍♀️ ENJOY!

                                                                                 Y/N POV

You are so excited for Hogwarts. You are a fifth year, but you hade never step foot in Hogwarts. 
You get to the train station and see a hectic red-headed family. " They must be the Weasleys." You said to yourself. How did you know? Well, you heard rumours of course. But you also spotted a teenage kid, with messy black hair , jean shorts, and a grey T-shirt with a plaid button-up flannel shirt. The Famous Harry Potter. There was only one thing you shared in common with him, and that was............ the same thing happened to your parents. You don't relatively remember your parents. It was August 23, 1981 when they had passed due to Voldemort's actions. You were only one years old at the time, but you had been cursed with a snake mark at the back of your neck. It wasn't the death mark but it was the same shape.

You glance at Molly Weasley, and she spotted you. She smiled and ran up to you.
" ah.......You seem a bit tall for first years. Anyways, let me help you to Hogwarts express."  She implied.
She looked at your confused expression. " Everything all right dear?" " Yes, except, I am in the fifth year.......not first year" you said feeling bad. You read her expression. It seemed as if you had said an insult. " Sorry, love, I've never seen you. I assumed you were new to Hogwarts. What is your name?" She exclaimed apologizing.
" No worries. I am new to Hogwarts though. I've been locked away in the Muggle world. And my name is Y/N....." you said in return.
She looked as if she had been hit by a bus. She took a deep breath and exhaled. " Well, it is nice to meet you.....ummm....Y/N." As the name escaped her mouth, you felt a deep pang in you heart. She had said your name as if it was a curse word.
You glanced over her shoulders. Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley had been staring at you.  
Harry gave you a quick grin and Ron waved. You felt your cheeks flush into a bright red colour.
" well let's get you on the train then shall we?" Molly said, breaking the awkward silence. You nodded in agreement . You, follow her into the platform 9 3/4 brick wall. "Whoa....." you said under your breath. And this was just the beginning.