Oh Great Sensei

After washing my plate, I headed back to my room to start filming with Tommy. I knew I had to do it sooner rather than later due to time zones being hard to work around. Sitting down in my (f/c) gaming chair I looked at my setup, dreading the socialization I would be having to do for the upcoming hours of streaming.

Cracking my neck I opened up discord to see that Bad had sent me a message.

Good morning y/n

Guess who got into Minecraft Monday!

I decided to respond to him before calling the child back, seeing as that was better on my mental health.

Wait really? I'm so proud of you Bad!!

Thank youuu

I would have asked to team up with you but Skep is forcing me to go with him.

Don't worry I would never split you two up ;)

That winky face better not mean anything you muffin

Don't worry Bad, I'm not implying anything. What did you think I meant?

What you usually do you muffinhead

I mean rn it's you who is saying I'm implying anything

For the last time y/n I dont like him

Who said anything about you liking him?

DO YOU LIKE HIM????

NO I DON'T Y/N, THAT'S WHAT I JUST SAID

HMMMMMM????

You know what its too hard talking to you

I'm just teasing Bad :)

It's ok :)

Laughing to myself at our conversation, knowing that everybody ships them I like to get under Bad's skin with the whole prospect. I truly don't care if he likes him or not because that isn't any of my business, but teasing him is always the best.

Scrolling through discord I shot back a couple of good mornings to my friends before deciding to finally call up Tommy, seeing that it was already 9:30. As I put on my headphones I heard the telltale rings of the discord call before a British "Hello?" filled my headset.

"Hey Tommy, wanna stream in a few?"

"Yeah just a minute, let me finish up my tweet real quick and then I begin to train you with my epic skills."

"What are you tweeting about? Oh great sensei?"
"Why don't you go check?"

Groaning I pulled up twitter on my phone, looking up Tommy's page just as he posted a new tweet.

TommyInnit @tommyinnit 1m

All men are liars

Sighing I liked the tweet as I turned my attention back to the youtuber in front of me.

"Ok funny man, let's get back to business shall we?" He scoffed at my quick dismissal of his tweet, grumbling something that sounded a lot like he was undermining me.

"OK THEN WOMAN, JOIN THE SERVER" Cringing back at his sudden loud voice I cursed underneath my breath.

"What server dummy?"

"Oh shit."

"Forgot to send the ip did you?"

"Just shut up, I'm the sensei here."