A/N before we start!

A/N

Hey guys I know I have the TMNT boyfriend scenarios, and I am not giving it up. I just wanted to do this. I've always wanted to so... Also this won't be updated very frequently I doubt.  Before I start I just wanna know.
Professor Rowan voice: are you a boy?  Or a girl? :')

Camping it up! : I need a Pokemon for the battle and the team you wanna be in.
Up close and Personable! : I need a water type you will study. Also do you want to be a part of the little adventure with the Lumineon?
Ghoul Daze: who do you wanna be paired with? Are you involved with the ghost girl? What ghost types do you meet?
One team,  two team, red team, blue team! : two Pokemon you race with?  Where about do you come?

Any other information?

If you guys want I can do a bunch for each episode. Also do you guys wanna be paired with someone? If so who? Guy or girl. They obviously have to be in the Arc. Do you want it to be in the first, second or third person?

Can you also give me the ideal move set for your Pokemon. and if you have any Pokemon of your own out, like pikachu/piplup.

Do you want me to include your name? If so comment with it,  if you don't I'll either pick a name or put (Y/N)

Okay and just so you know I'm gonna be selfish and do one purely for me :)

Okay just comment your answers or message me.  Thanks guys :) animepercypottercrazedgirl