finally again

What happened before:
Jimin is a single parent dad of a five year old girl named Hana. Jeongguk is his boss since three years and after some struggles, they finally got together some weeks ago. Yerin is Jimin's ex and Hana's mother, but left them when the little girl was only three years old. Now she came back and Jimin gave her a second chance. All in all he and Jeongguk are pretty happy, but still didn't had sex, since the last weeks were pretty stressful.

__________________

Jimin is super nervous when he sits in the uber on the way to Jeongguk’s apartment. He really doesn’t know what to expect from their date and so it was kinda hard to decide for an outfit. Tae even needed to come over to help him choose the right one. In the end he decided to wear those skinny jeans his boyfriend likes a lot, a silky button up shirt and some jewellery that fits perfectly to his outfit. He also applied some light make up, nothing special. Only a bit foundation, a natural smokey eye and some lip gloss that makes his lips seem even more plump. All in all he looks hot but not over the top.

When the car parks in front of the luxurious building Jimin gets even more nervous. It doesn’t matter that they’re already dating nearly two months, this will be their first real date. And also the possibility of sex makes his head feel dizzy.

Jimin pays the driver and takes a deep breath before he steps out of the car.

With shaking hands he walks into the building, crosses the entrance hall to the elevators and gets up to the highest floor.

His heartbeat increases even more when he stands in front of Jeongguk’s door and rings. 

Just a few seconds later Jeongguk opens the door with a wide smile on his face.

“Baby!” he says and then takes a closer look at Jimin’s outfit. “Wow…you’re so beautiful!”

Jimin immediately blushes. “Thanks…I remembered how you said that you like these jeans…”

“Oh yes…I love them!” the younger one smirks. “Now come in!” 

Jeongguk steps aside and lets Jimin into his apartment. He helps his boyfriend out of his coat and then grabs his hand.

“Okay close your eyes.” He says and gives Jimin a sweet kiss.

Jimin does how he’s been told and closes his eyes. He still doesn’t know what Jeongguk has planned, but he already knows that this will be an amazing evening.

Jimin feels how an arm is around his waist and the next moment Jeongguk guides him to the living room. He immediately smells a mix of his favorite flowers and vanilla candles. This is already heaven.

“Okay before you open your eyes, I just wanted you to know that there’s no pressure today okay? I just want us to have a wonderful time, whatever this means. Just me and you.” Jeongguk whispers right next to his ear.

Then Jimin opens his eyes and needs a moment to process his surroundings. The whole room is just lighted up by dozens of candles so that you can see the skyline through the big window wall. On the dining table in front of it is a set for two and Jimin immediately spots his favorite wine. Several bouquets with his favourite flower are also placed in the room.