Chapter 7

Alexia POV

Things seemed easier here.
No pain... just peace.
I want to stay here.
I don't want to leave.

Blake Pov

It's been three weeks and Alexia hasn't woken up yet.
Sometimes I think she doesn't want to wake up. Maybe she's in a place where pain isn't a thing. But I can't let her go. I just can't.
I take her hands in mine and I just let it out.
'Please Alexia, I made mistakes I need to fix them. I need you in my life.' I cry out.
I just sat there in silence when I heard mumbling.
I looked up and saw that Alexia was slowly opening her eyes.
'Nurse! Nurse!' I call out.

Alexia Pov

'Do you remember anything from that night?' The dokter asks.
I shake my head 'No sir. I don't even remember what happened that day..' I say.
My head was pounding and I felt dizzy so I laid back down.
'We still need to keep her here for at least a week if she shows any progress we will send her home if not we need to take her to another hospital.' He says and leaves.

I look at my dad and ask 'what happened to me?'
'You were shot sweetheart. We don't know who did it Anders  is working on it.' He says while rubbing my head.
'I don't remember anything.. not even one thing. Everything is so blurry...'

The person who shot me must hated me for something but only god knows what.
'Get some rest sweetheart.' My dad says.
He kisses my forehead and leaves to probably go talk to the dokter.

Nobody's POV

Back at the mansion Blake called everybody together.
'Anders and Ronnie I need you two figure out why somebody wanted to hurt Alexia. Fallon And Cristal you guys need to cover a meeting for me while i'm at the hospital. This a very important meeting don't mess it up.' Blake says.
Fallon scoffs and asks 'why do I need to work with Cristal? We don't even get along.'
'If you don't want to do it for me do it for your sister this is also important for her.' Blake says.
He remembered how much Alexia loved to paint so he decided to get in contact with one of Atlanta's biggest artist.
Even though she is in the hospital and can't do much now he still needs this to be perfect.

'Dad.. are you sure you don't think it's one of Alexia's old friends? You know she used to drugs maybe it's somebody she needs to pay.' Sam says snapping Blake out his thoughts.
'I did make sense for somebody to hurt Alexia over a payment... Sam figure out who Alexia's dealer was and what she still owns him if she does. Take a gun with you.'