Swan dive

"Why don't you just take a swan dive off the roof? Maybe in your next life you'll get a quirk!"

Me and my friends laughed as Deku ran away in tears. What a loser.

Five minutes later I'm sitting in class, I notice that Deku isn't by his desk. Idiot, he's late. I look out off the window again. My eyes widen, my mouth gets dry and my heart stops as I'm watching my childhood best friend falling to his death.
"Deku...?"

It was a cold and rainy day, but the looks I got from the others at the funeral were colder. I can't believe it, I killed him. What have I done? Not even my parents could look me in the eyes. My mom got mad when I told her what happened and my dad just looked disappointed, I don't blame them, I'm a horrible person. Izuku's mom looked at me, her eyes were filled with hatred wich is understandable.

"Hey what's the matter? Did you get scolded?" My friend asks with a smirk.
"IDIOT! Izuku's dead and it's my fault. Of course I'm fucking upset." I quickly walked away from what used to be my friend group.

I didn't feel like I deserved it but I still aimed for UA and 10 months later I got in. Hopefully I can start a new life and forget everything that's happened.

AN/ Sorry this is short I'll try to make the other chapters longer