Chapter 11. Provisional hero license p. 2

I was really close to arriving where Aizawa was.

I still had the girl on my back, but she'd fallen asleep.

I turned a corner of a street and heard some rustling near me.

I used my quirk to scan the surface to find two boys looking at me, ready to try their best with their balls.

But Alas, I didn't know their quirks, so it was risky to confront them.

I sighed loud enough for them to hear.

'I'm not looking to fight right now. You should aim for someone else' I said stopping, trying not to wake up the girl on my back.

'Really?' One of them asked smugly coming out of his hiding spot.

'Yeah, as you can see I'm busy, and it's be nice if you if you kept your voice down' I smiled annoyed.

'But you're a easy pray for us. Besides, if you don't want to fight how are you going to win? You won't. So what do you care?' he asked

I sighed again, getting angrier.

'Excuse me? I'm not going to do anything because a half-assed boy like you tells me to. I'll say it once more; I'm busy, look for someone else to take down' I smirked and winked at them, turning my eyes completely black for a brief moment.

Both boys chickened out and let me continue my path.

You must be trying to figure out how I just did that, the eye thing I mean.

Let's start easy. The barriers my quirk produces aren't exactly from this world (or at least you could say that). They are indeed matter, but a weird kind. It's almost like magic.

As I said before they are connected to me in a soul kinds level. Which means a small part of me is made of that weird material.

And therefore I can control it. Change some parts of my body, or rather show their actual selves.

Although I can only do this when my emotions are strong, since that'll make my quirk stronger too due to its "soul-connection".

So yeah, all this time you had only seen like a 1% of my power. If I got really mad or something I could have the effect of an atomic bomb.

I'm actually a bit scared of that part of myself but anyways...

Let's get back to the story, shall we?

When we finally made it to the wall I left the girl gently on the ground.

'Toga, wake up...' I whispered into her ear, to make sure she'd heard me.

She groaned slightly and opened her eyes with a soft smile.

'Why are you so tired, don't you sleep in the L.O.V.?' I chuckled as she took my hand in hers.

'Yes! It's just been a hard couple of days...' she complained.

We got off the ground and I used my quirk to lift us up the wall.

As I believed we were met with stands where mr. Aizawa and ms. Joke sat to see the exam.

She was bursting in laughter, but the moment she saw us she pointed us out to Aizawa with a confused look in her face.

He just sighed deeply and started coming towards us.

'What do you think you're doing Fujikawa?' he asked tired.

'Well, I mean... We kinda have... A situation. And maybe you could help me handle it?' I tried to explain with a guilty smile.

'What kind of situation?' He asked signaling me to land on the strands and go to a more private place to talk.

'Erm... It's... I'm going to retract myself from the exam.' I decided to explain from the begging

'What? Why would you do that?'

'Okay, don't freak out, but this girl isn't a student' I pointed at Toga, who'd taken one of the places and was now observing he students.

'Who is she then?' he asked once again.

'She kinda... Used to be a... villain' I muttered.

I saw his eye glitching before he asked angrily 'Did you seriously bring a villain to such an event!?'

'No! No. I didn't bring her, she came all by herself. And we're working on the whole "being a villain" thing, so...' I defended myself.

He sighed loudly.

'Well, and what do you expect me to do?!'

'I mean... I don't know, but you're the only adult responsible for me and you're also a pro-hero, right...?' I muttered.

'Wait, what do you mean by the only one? Are your parents not taking care of you?' he asked interrupting me, putting two an two together

'So I was hoping you could, like get us out of here and discuss our options...' I ignored his question.

'Sure, but we'll have to do that later, I am obliged to stay here for the others.' He explained calming himself down.

'It's okay, we'll go to my house and talk tomorrow at school' I proposed.

'No, I don't trust her alone with you...' he said.

'What?! We're not gonna do anything!' I jumped blushing lightly.

'... Because she's a villain' the teacher finished irritated to no end 'Oh, dear PaD, you test me. Anyways, maybe you can stay here with her until the exam finishes and then go to the residence with the rest. Assuming your pare-'

'I will organise myself, thank you'

I gave him a forced smile and turned to take a place next to Toga.

Heyyyyy.

So, now that I have the introduction more or less made I think this story is going to start changing the way it's going a little bit.

I think I'm actually going to stop following so much the bnha arcs and all.

If you'd still like that then stick around.

Btw, what do you think of mr. Aizawa.

I'm a firm believer he's gen-z.

Anyway...

ILOVEU

Bye-bye.