Chapter 1

It was nighttime in Metropolis and a lady was walking to her car until she heard a noise and turned around and saw it was just a cat in a garbage can. Then, she turned around and saw a burglar and screams.

The burglar was grinning at her.

"If you're thinking of doin' anything besides handing me your purse, trust me, it ain't worth it." He said.

He takes her purse and heads to an alley and looks inside and grabs her wallet and takes the money out of it.

He chuckles.

"Too easy." He said.

Suddenly he heard a glass bottle roll and looked and saw someone hiding in the shadows.

"Who are you? One of them Super Hero Girls?" He asked.

Then he chuckles again.

"All right, I give up, take me in. Doesn't matter, I'll be back on the street in a week." He said.

The person doesn't move or say anything.

"I said, I give up!" He said.

The person then slashes at him and he fell on the ground with his eyes glowing light blue.

The person was then standing on top of a building looking down at him and runs off.

This is where the story begins.

My name is Y/n, I am from Japan, I moved to Metropolis because my parents got a new job and I never wanted to leave, but I had to, and I also had to say goodbye to my childhood friend, Tatsu Yamashiro. I was really heartbroken to leave her, but I told her that I hope to see her again someday. Ever since we've been friends, I've had a crush on her. She was really beautiful with her long black hair and brown eyes. I never forgot about her ever since.

During my time in Metropolis, I've joined a ninja club and became the Light Ninja after a lot of training there and received a sword. Then after that, I've joined the Superhero Girls team, when I started attending Metropolis High School and I showed them my moves and they were impressed. I put on a white suit and a mask.

I was with Diana Prince who is Wonder Woman at the Metropolis Fencing Club.

We did some matchups with some of the other fencers and me and Diana were on fire.

I was watching Diana's matchup with Nathaniel.

"En garde!" She said.

They started fencing until Diana has proven victorious.

"Ha ha!" She said.

I gave Diana some applause.

"Nice job Diana." I said.

She took off her helmet.

"Thank you Y/n." She said.

"You're welcome." I said.

She turned back to the fencer.

"Excellent work, Nathaniel!" She said.

"Are you kidding? I lasted two seconds." He said.

"Yes! And that is twice as long as last time! Does anyone desire a rematch?" She asked.

One of the fencers gulped and then they all left.

"Sorry Diana and Y/n, I think we're all done losing for the day. I assume you are both staying to train, even though you guys just beat the entire Metropolis Fencing Club?" He asked.

"You assume correctly." She said.

"Yep." I said.

He chuckled.