Chapter 2

We were facing against some kind of woman samurai.

"Villains! Your souls are tainted. And now they will be mine." The person said to us.

'Villains? What the heck is she talking about? We're not villains.' I thought.

"Sorry, sis. I like my soul right where it is." Supergirl said.

She then flew up and started charging at her, but then the stranger slashed her sword and it released some kind of wave energy as it hits Supergirl.

We all gasped.

"Supergirl!" Wonder Woman said.

Then, something else happened. Her soul came out of her body and went into the sword as her body landed on the ground.

Some of us gasped again.

"What? Well, at least we know where the souls are now." Batgirl said.

"Yeah." I said and was now scared.

"Let's show this one-trick pony what real magic looks like." Zatanna said.

She and Green Lantern charged at the stranger and then Zatanna casted a spell while Green Lantern created a giant net with her ring. The stranger dodged her spell, but was able to get caught by the net.

Batgirl cheered and said.

"Yeah!"

Suddenly, the stranger broke out of the net with her sword and we were all shocked.

"Whoa!" Batgirl said.

"This isn't good!" I said.

The stranger sent another wave energy, but this time, it split into two as they both hit Zatanna and Green Lantern.

"No!" I yelled as their souls came out of their bodies and went into the sword.

We were all scared now.

"Now, now, now, now, now, now, now what?" Bumblebee asked.

"Run!" Both me and Wonder Woman screamed.

We tried to escape, but the stranger sent another wave energy while grunting and it hits Batgirl and Bumblebee.

Me and Wonder Woman saw what happened while we were able to get away in time by jumping off the building.

The stranger then ran towards the edge of the building while Batgirl and Bumblebee's souls went into her sword.

"You two will never escape my blade. Soultaker will find you!" The stranger said and left.

But what she didn't know was that me and Wonder Woman hid below the edge of the building.

Once we saw that she was gone, I sighed in relief and whispered to Wonder Woman.

"That was too close!"

Then, we headed back up and once we got there, we saw our friends on the ground, soulless.

"Our friends." She said sadly.

"No." I said sadly too and fell down on the ground with tears in my eyes.

"I... I led you to this. What have I done? Now, now, now, now, now, now, now, now, what?" She asked.

I then placed my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me.

"It's not your fault. You didn't know this was going to happen." I said.

Wonder Woman then hugged me while crying and I hugged her back.

After a few minutes later, she stopped crying and looked at me.