Chapter 1

Today was my new start I didn't want this school to be like my last . I had transferred schools . I got out of bed and quickly took a shower and applied light makeup . I was a bit nervous for today . But I shook it off cause I don't need to be. I walked in my closet and found an outfit I threw it on it was { up top } and I grabbed my iphone 6 silver and walked to my car . if your wondering we're my parents are , there at work as usual there never home . I unlocked my white Lexus and drove to
My new school . I parked in the back . I got out and when I got out there were eyes burning into me . I walked in quickly , the butterflies in my stomach fluttering everywhere . I was greeted at the dent desk by a lady that seemed sweet she smiled at me " hi , you must be new ... um are you Stephanie Ray ?" She asked nicely " yes I am " I said still nervous I can't push it away this time ."well here's your schedule ." she said handing me a white paper I took it and waved bye and thanked her " ok locker 413...413 ... ah- here it is " I said stopping at the red locker I turned my combination and it opened I heard loud yelling and laughing coming from the doors I turned to see 9 guys all walking towards me . frightened I quickly threw my stuff in and walked to away to find my first period . I didn't want to do anything with boys this year not anymore . the paper said 1st period mr. Jae room274 I was looking and I eventually found it I walked in just as the bell rang I got stares from everyone mr. Jae I believe walked to me and spoke " hi are you Stephanie Ray ?" He asked I saw the guys were in here and I got a bit nervous most were eyeing me up and down . " Um yes " I said nervously " ok we'll let's introduce you he gently pushed me to the front of the class " class we have a new student today her name is .... " I looked around the I realized he was waiting for me " oh- Stephanie. Stephanie Ray ." I then heard whistles and some whispers mr. Jae shushed the class and guided me to a seat not to far from the guys I sat down and mr.Jae began a lesson . I felt eyes on me . I turned to my right and saw the guys were looking at me and whispering when they saw me they quickly turned away . I wonder what they were talking about? The bell rang and I walked to second period which took even longer to find .
~~~ skip to lunch ~~~
I was walking to lunch trying to find justin a guy I had met in biology . he was really cool and nice he had invited me to sit with him at lunch . I looked around and I saw justin walking towards me . " Hi " he said "Hey !" He said " follow me " he said I wasn't that hungry so I just ate a granola bar I had . I sat down with jake and I met 2 of his friends one with black hair named Tyler and one named steven they were all really sweet . " So.. steph why did u transfer schools ?" I had told them about everything except that reason why I transferred . " Um we'll- I wasn't getting a good education over there so my mom sent me here . " I lied
" Oh cool ." steven said " so you wanna hang out with is tmrw were going lazer tag ??" Tyler asked to be honest I loved lazer tag " yes of course that'd be fun . " I said " what time tmrw ?" I asked " um what about 2 o'clock ?" He said I was about to say ' what about school ' but we don't have school tomorrow it's Saturday . in dumb. " Ok ya I'm down " I say. the bell rang as I walked away from the guys I was pushed to the ground . " Oh I'm sorry " the guy said he was from the group of 9 . " Your Stephanie Ray , right I'm in your 1st period ."