End

We never hear from Tatsuki anymore and every time that we try to see her someone always tells us, " She's still not feeling well so maybe come back in a few days or so," and then would walk away.

This happened for about a month until we had heard from our homeroom teacher that Tatsuki was found in her apartment hanging from a rope on her ceiling fan. Ichigo couldn't take it anymore and came over to me, hugged me, and started crying which had caused everyone to start crying too. Except for Chad. Chad looked angry but then again, he looked like he was in pain. The type of pain that can not be healed.

Chad was still in pain but he never spoke to anyone until a week and a half later when he told us, " I'm going back to mexico."

"Wait, Chad, why are you going back??"

"Can't you obviously see what we have become? Half of my best friends are gone from your sight and yet you two, the last ones standing, are not even showing how terrible and sorry that you are."

Everything was silent as he stared at us silently waiting for an answer.

"Well, leave tonight. Goodbye you two."

Ichigo clenched his fists and ran up to the roof of our school to the very spot where we first kiss. He was crying and looked devastated when I opened the door. As he turned his head to face me he said, "Rukia. I love you," and he then climbed up the fence of the roof and jumped off to end this terrible life.

"NO!!" I screamed and jumped down after him only to die in mid-air, hand in hand with the person I love.