Chapter 1- Eren's POV

It was a cold and windy night, I couldn't sleep, i still remeber when my mother was killed by a titan and i was also thinking how was I going to provide for Mikasa and I myself , we both had no idea where Levi was or if he was ok or if he was even alive after the Titan attack , we lost so many people that day.

I knew Mikasa was worried about her levi, but we won't know for sure if he will ever come back. The last time I saw levi was when wall Maria gave way to the titans ,Levi said to Mikasa "Don't worry I'll be back soon", but he never came back for us, so we feared the worst had happened to him.

I swore that I would kill every titan that came in kilometres of me, I would protect Mikasa * even though she's the one protecting me *, I decided I was going to go for a walk to clear my head, as I was coming down from one of the alleyways near my house I heared some one calling me it was very faint but as I got closer I recognised the face, it was Armin.

"What the hell are you doing Armin, sitting in the cold", " Oh hey Eren" Armin said in a faint scared tone,
" Come on you can stay the night at my place I was on my way back anyway".

Armin and I start walking back to my place, I ask him why he was sitting alone in the alleyway, " You didn't tell me why you were sitting alone in a cold alleyway ", " I-I I was contemplating my life choices and wondering how we are going to beat the titans , I'm scared Eren how the hell are we going to kill them".

"I don't know Armin ,I don't know , but we will figure it out, promise, we have to somehow all we have to do is join the survey corps", Armen freezes for a moment " Eren are you out of your mind , your going to get yourself killed if you join the survey corps that's a one way ticket to hell, are you wanting to get eaten by a titan".

Armin started to whimper, " Eren I can't join the survey corps , I won't last , I'm basically a titans appetizer", " Armin don't worry we will work this all out when the time comes around, besides there's always time to still think about joining the survey corps, race you back to my place".