## 𝐒𝐈𝐗

## 🍰 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐃

(say the name)

"don't tell me you did it again," chanhee says. he's angrily glaring at juyeon, his hands on his hips.

"...sorry," juyeon replies. its almost two am, and he's standing on chanhee's doorstep. his face is badly stratched, and he's holding a kitten, which he carefully wrapped in his own hoodie, so he's just out there with a tshirt on.

"oh my god," chanhee utters, as he moves aside to let juyeon (and the cat) in.

juyeon tells chanhee about the story of how he found the cat while chanhee cleans the cuts on his face with an unimpressed expression.

"i honestly can't believe you. you'll get rabies if you keep messing with stray cats, juyeon," he scolds him when he's done, and juyeon's safely tucked under chanhee's bedsheets. (the cat's been locked in the bathroom, since chanhee's mom is allergic.)

"i can't help it. i'd feel bad if i left them there!" juyeon replies. chanhee slides under the covers next to him. juyeon's body emits heat, even if he had been in the cold until just a few minutes before.

"you're not jesus, or superman. you don't have to save everyone. just take care of yourself. that's the only thing you should worry about," chanhee says.

juyeon hums softly. "it's easier said than done."

chanhee wants to reply, but he doesn't seem to find words right enough. he just lets juyeon's arms pull him closer and decides it's a topic for another time.

 he just lets juyeon's arms pull him closer and decides it's a topic for another time