Deceitful Beauty

I was glad I hadn't gone on many missions lately. Since Nick had just joined us, Slender gave us some time to catch up.

Nick and I were out by the lake. I was teaching him to throw knives and he was showing me the proper technique for using spiked knuckles. Being with my brother again was amazing. I properly introduced him to Jeff.....

"Nice to meet you, Jeff." Nick said with a glint in his eye as he shook his hand. You could see that he was pressing the base of his spiked knuckles into Jeffs palm.

Jeff nodded, "Nice to meet you too." He pulled his hand away and shook off the pain.

I rolled my eyes at Nick. He knew exactly what I was thinking. There was thunder in the distance and storm clouds were rolling in. There have been a bunch of bad storms lately so we decided not to stay outside this time.

We had just sat down when I heard Slender, "Nikki? Oh there you are!"

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. His tone was all too familiar. He wanted something and he knew I wasn't going to like it. "What do you want?" I sighed.

He paused for a moment as if he was trying to pick the right words. "I want you to....persuade....someone to come into the woods."

I flip out a double bladed knife, "Should be easy..." I shrugged. "I can't believe that's it." I laughed.

He put a bony finger up, "But there's a catch."

"And there it is!" I let myself fall over onto Jeff's shoulder. "Go on. Hit me with it."

"He can't know that he's going to die." Slender stated. "I haven't had a good kill in a while...I want to have some fun."

"Really?" I asked sarcastically. "What the hell do you want me to do? My thing is knives. Not persuasion....unless its by force..."

"He has a thing for red heads..." He explained.

Jeff, Nick and I all gave Slender the "what-in-the-actual-hell-are-you-thinking" look. "And how old is this guy?" Nick asked.

"He's seventeen." Slender said. "A blonde by the name of Ryan."

Jeff looked flat pissed. "Why Nikki?" He asked.

Slender held his hand out by my head, "Her hair is impersonating a fire truck. I think we can all agree that she has the redest hair here."

My eyes sparked with anger at that comment. "Fine." I grumble and get up, "Whats the address?"

"Well...you'll need to seduce him...." I cringed when he said the word seduce. I don't like that word. "Before I give you the address, you have to put on a dress." He stopped and turned his head as if waiting for something.

"That pun was terrible and we refuse to laugh at it." Nick said.

Slender threw a zipped up bag at me, "Go put that on." He said.

I hate dresses, but when I felt cold metal through the thin plastic I got a little excited. The dress was short, black and made of leather. It had silver lining and metal accents that looked like axe blades. In my opinion it was a little slutty so I made a modification...or two...

There was a weird cape thing on the back that I ripped off and used to make a train in the back so that it actually covered my ass. Then I attempted to make it longer in the front...but nothing worked.

After I fixed the dress so that I didn't look like a cheap prostitute, I put on the accessories. A pair of leather gloves (one went to my elbow and the other was short with a little piece to put up by my elbow...I guess it was supposed to look cool...) and an axe blade hair clip. I also managed to make my eyes pale out a bit so they looked pink-ish.