Ronnie's Blog

My name is Rohnda Bagard. I'm 19 years old, I go by Ronnie, and I just found this app on my phone.I don't remember ever downloading it though and when I clicked it it was already logged into NikkiTheKiller110112...

I cant access any other stories on it. When I click them, they are there for a second and then tbe go blank. Until I clicked on one and this tab was opened and titled "Ronnie's Blog."

I probably shouldn't be doing this but something is probably going to heppen if I do or not.... It is February 7th 2015. It is 6:04pm and I feel strange. It's almost that lightheaded dizzy feeling you get when you haven't eaten...but I've eaten plenty today...

I found a bottle of pills on my bedside table and I don't know where they came from.. So I don't want to take them. You're probably thinking "well why doesn't this bloody idiot read the lable?" There is no lable. I am really tired...I'm going to take a rest. I'll keep this blog updated as much as possible.

9:27pm

I just woke up to the sound of something falling downstairs. I went to go see what it was and found my kitchen knives all over the floor. I guess the knife sorter fell, so i picked them up and put them back. I keep getting the feeling that someone else is in here. This is one of my first nights out of my parents house so it may just be anxiety. For some reason I'm still really tired...Im going back to sleep.

10:03pm

I cant sleep. My mind is racing. I'm considering taking one of the pills just to see if they help me sleep...i keep just barely hearing the sound of heavy guitar. It's gotta be the neighbors...I listen to stuff from the FM99 hit list....so not very much heavy hardcore stuff. I'm going to keep trying to go to sleep....if I decide to take a pill I'll let you know.

11:50pm

I am so freaking tired that I can't even think straight. I'm taking one of the pills. Goodnight hopefully.

February 8 2015

12:27pm

I just woke up. As soon as I took that pill last night I passed out. I still don't know what it is and I don't plan on taking another one. I threw the bottle out downstairs and found the Tv on. I didn't leave it on last night. When I went to see what was on the Tv it was Legends of Zelda Majorica's Mask. This wouldn't be so disturbing if I had that game...as a matter of fact I don't even own the Nintendo64 that is hooked up to my television...I hadn't even unpacked my Tv yet...since I just moved I my stuff is still in boxes. Something is going on and I need to figure out what.

9:00pm

I don't get it...what the hell is going on?!? I hear footsteps upstairs and I'm the only one here. I swear I keep seeing a little girl with brown hair and a little girl with white hair playing in my back yard but when I go out there, they're gone. I left my DS open and things around it keep going missing (yes I play Pokémon and I'm 19 get over it.) My boxes seem to be unpacking themselves and I just don't know anymore! Someone please explain what's going on...

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Oh Ronnie you haven't seen half of it

~Nikki

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

10:20pm

I have no Idea who Nikki is...I guess she's the acount owner. I want to know what's going on. I found another bottle of pills on my dresser. With a note that says "You're welcome. From, Masky." Who is Masky? Why does he think I need pills? I found my camera in the living room and when I turned it on there was a video of me unpacking the boxes in the kitchen. How? I don't know...what is going on. Why is this happening to me. Why????

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

It's almost over Ronnie. Don't you worry.

~Nikki

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

10:27pm

I just sat here while that message typed itself out. I'm scared for my life. What do I do?? I'm going to go watch tv....maybe it'll calm me down. I'll update later when I finally decide to go to bed.

10:39pm

I'm sitting in my room terrified right now. I've given in to crying now. I walked downstairs to watch Tv and there was writing in my walls in black maker and carved. The black marker was a circle with an "X" through it and the carving said "Wanna play a game?" and "Its your fucking nightmare." When I got back into my room I saw that on the wall above the pill bottle was written "Just go to sleep ~Jeff" I'm not sure if this is a message or not but I'm taking one of the pills. Maybe it will help me relax so I can sleep.

February 9 2015

4:25am

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking downstairs. There are what sounds like four people downstairs. They're coming up the stairs. One has a sugar skull face, one has pink hair, one has red hair and the other is bleach white with a carved smile. I have a feeling that the only reason I'm not dead yet is because they want me to finish this....the longer I type the better chance I have of staying alive...but I think the sugar skull is catching on to my game...she's staring at me and whispering to the others. The pink haired one just took out a hatchet and her eyes are red. The red head slid two blades from her sleeves. The sugar skull just threw a hammer past my head and it's in the wall. I'm shaking and crying the one with the cut mouth is grinning like mad with a knife in his hand oh my god now please help me no please no pleas hepl me please no non no no pleaseskxof h odvhdiddpf dhdkxix dkidj. Ksjf I'm cjvn7six ok g udsiey2j8e

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

6:00am

Thanks for playing Ronnie. That was fun.

~Nikki, Megan Madness, Lillybear, Jeff, Sally, Emmy, Masky, Hoodie, and Ben.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX