01 | Ludus

chapter | 01
"I CALL THE SHOTGUN"
SAID THE DEAD MAN.
_______

Ludas: playful loveplayful love is defined by flirtatiousness, seduction, and sex without commitment

Ludas: playful love
playful love is defined by flirtatiousness, seduction, and sex without
commitment.
________

Her lips closed shut as she took in the applause, her long legs striding down the stairs, off the stage. Men eyeing her like a prize that had been sent from the heavens.

She patted down her ruby stoned mid-thigh dress before making her way to the bar where her favourite sets of eyes and ears came into view.

"Oh, my beautiful Elise." The other girl grins accepting the drink her dear friend had given her. Elise looked up at her lustful eyed best friend, her eyes narrowing sternly.

"Deli. No."

Deliumi grunted sadly, sagging down on her seat. It's been a while since the woman had herself finished and well, a woman also has her needs.

"Why the flying fuck not?" She groaned, puckering her lower lip sadly making her friend laugh and slap her lightly.

"Babe... we are here on a job—"

"And? The fucker hasn't made an appearance and it's what-?" She paused looking at the clock behind her friend before nodding. "It's fucking midnight El!" She growled lowly and her friend sighed shaking her head.

"Not the po— oh fuck he's here. Act normal" Elise pleaded with her friend, making Deli look back at the door. Her face morphed into discomfort when she saw the man to at least be in his early forties.

Ewww...

The slightest thought of approaching the men sent a shiver down her spine, and not the good ones either. The man had entered and had already seemed drunk out of his mind and the state of him brought a smile to Deliumi's plump lips.

At least he was drunk, which always made the job of seduction easier.

After momentarily pausing her eyes on her friend, and also fellow agent- she took off from her seat and ignored the wolf-whistling that the drunk and sweaty men called after her.

She punched down the urge to flip them off as she made her way to her target, she needed to act like she was drawn into him even though at the end of the night he was the one who will be following her.

"Good afternoon sir," she said in a soft but sultry voice, the man loomed his head towards her with a lopsided smirk. In an instant he was already all over her, trying to touch her even though they were probably being watched by 99% of the bar.

"Oh- sir, we can't do this here... I'm a little shy." She whined and she felt like puking already by how she had to act but of course, the attention and power still made her pump forward.

"Oh, well then we should probably go somewhere more private then babe" He chuckled lowly and Deli smirked happily in accomplishment before tugging the cuffs of the mans shirt.

She dragged him along with her, past the party of yelling mean, behind the bar where Elise gave her a curt nod as she quietly went through a shortcut in the kitchen, she dragged the man who was now kissing her neck and pushed him against the door she already new familiarly.

"Are you ready for the fall of your life?" she whispered in his ear and the man laughed before giving her a confused face, he lifted his arm to rest on her cheek and moved it towards her pink lips. He dragged them down, gently massaging her beautiful lips.

"What could you-" He started before being cut off by his own screams as he fell down into the deep iron hole that was hidden behind the door. She chuckled, sending the man a little blow of a kiss as he fell to probably a very hard fall.

But not to his death of course, there would be no fun with that...

"And he is now in your hands Milena." she whispered before closing the door and smiling wickedly at Elise who stood in front of her sharing the same devilish face.

•••

And that brings an end to the first chapter of Trinity Angels!

This book will continue in an ongoing cycle of three different povs (obviously referring to the three main girls).

So I hope you enjoyed Deliumi's pov and the first chapter, let us know your thoughts!

love,
milena xx